Part 18

Lili and Cole were hugging. Lili was still crying. But Cole didn't care much as she needed to cry so maybe she will feel better.

After some time, one thought came to Coles mind. He said it directly.

C: Lils, do you maybe want to go to the doctor to see if everything is okay?

L: Y-yeah, that's a good idea. Let me tell Lia we are going.

Then she walk out of the hug and went Lias room. She was sleeping. Then Lili walked towards her and said:

L: Oh my sweet Lia, you haven't rested a bit because of me. I'm sorry.

Then she gave her a kiss on the head and wrote a note to her saying that they were going to the hospital.  As soon as she finished she went to Cole and took his hand tight.

C: You ready love?

L: y-yeah, I think so.

C: let's go then.

He opened the door and headed to the car. They went to the hospital.

-at the hospital-

They walked in the emergency place and went to the counter and there was a nurse with the computer. Lili  didn't feel like talking so Cole talk.

(N: nurse)

N: what can I help you with?

C: So, my girlfriend was r-raped yesterday. And she needs an urgency check up.

N: Why are you coming today and not yesterday?!?!

Then Lili talk.

L: He didn't know until today...

N: Oh, okay. So yeah you need a check up as soon as posible. Do you know if the guy used some kind of protection?

L: I really don't know. But if he was using it wasn't condom because I know how that feels.

N: We need to check that up too...

She whispered.'' this can't be happening'' Lili thought. Cole knew what she was thinking about so he hugged her immediately. She hugged back and started crying a bit.

N: you can sit down in the waiting room. The doctor is going to call you as soon as posible.

They both nodded and sat on the waiting room. Lili was still crying.'' Poor baby''  Cole thought while looking at her girlfriend terrified at what was going to happen next.

C: It's gonna be okay baby. Trust me. 

Lili calmed a bit. After some minutes of waiting the doctor called her.

(D:doctor)

D: Lili Reinhart ?

L: That would be me...

She stood up and started walking thinking Cole was walking with her, though he wasn't. And she noticed.

L: Cole?

C: Do you  want me to come with you?

L: Yes please.

C: okay Love.

Cole stood behind him. They entered the room and she sat on the bed.

D: here it says that you have been r-raped. Is that right?

L: y-yes.

D: Can you please take you pants off?

L: O-okay.

She did what the doctor said and then she took Coles hand. She was scared. More than scared. The doctor looked everywhere and then said somethings to her.

D: So it looks like everything is okay. You may be hurt because of the friction. But there is no sing of something bad.

C: good.

That was a happy new. But that wasn't what Lili was thinking about.

L: I can't be pregnant with that persons baby right?

D: No, it doesn't seem like it.

She left a sight of relief. Cole squeezed her hand and smiled at her. After that she got dressed and walked out. Lia was waiting for them. Lili ran how she could for her. They hugged.

N: I'm sorry. You can't be here. Remember we are in the middle of a pandemic.

C: I'm sorry. We are going now.

They walked out of the hospital.

Lia: what did he say?

L: We will tell you at home. But it's good anyways.

Lia: yay.

The three of them smiled wiedly. Then they went home.

( hope you are enjoying. Next part hopefully tomorrow. LOVE Y'ALL. Be save.)