Part 31

Some day later.

They had left a normal lockdown live, without going anywhere, staying home. The love between them was the same. But there was a bit more of sexual tension than before. They couldn't resist it. They hadn't told each other how much the wanted it, but you could see it in their faces when they were next to each other. And also they didn't want to do anything because Lili still pregnant and wanted that baby save.

Those days were just amazing for the couple. They had some time alone which they hadn't had it since a lot of time. So that's something they enjoyed.

There were just three day left to start working, they had already had some meetings about it, but all through zoom.

And this night, this specific night was the right moment to do whatever they wanted, and talk about any subject.

All of this started with and amazing dinner made by Cole. It was some pasta with pesto, wine for Cole and water for Lili. ( yk prego things) And the best thing was the dessert. Cole made some cupcakes decorated with colour frosting. And that wasn't all, the best thing was in the inside.

Lili started eating the cupcakes when she something inside. It was a paper covered with frosting and a little bag of plastic. She opened the bag carefully and then took the paper. She looked at it an read.

"turn around"

Lili was concentrated in what the paper said, so she didn't even looked where Cole was, and in fact that was part of the surprise. She turned around and saw Cole leaned on one knee, with the biggest smile on his face. And the most important thing, in his hand was a box, and just when Lili smiled he opened it. There was a beautiful ring inside of it. With some diamonds in it. Cole said the words:

C: My love, Lili Reinhart, I've been waiting for this moments some time now. I wanna marry you, I want to marry the love of my life. I want you to be the mother to my children and stay with you until we are grey and old and death separates us. Lili Reinhart, will you marry me ?

At this point they were both crying, all of happiness. That's was without doubt the best moment in their lives. Lili didn't took long to answer.

L: of course I want to marry you Cole !!! I fucking love you!! You are the love of my life!!

With that, he places the ring in Lilis finger and got up. Went straight to kiss her. The most passionate kiss the had ever had. And that sexual tension in between them that I've mention before was still there and more in that moment. That kiss turned into a make out session and after some time Lili jumped on Cole and crossed her legs around his torso ( god Lili you are pregnant) the kiss didn't stop, then Cole started moving to the bedroom. Place his then fiancée carefully on the bed, still kissing.

⚠️ TW SMUT ⚠️ sorry for doing this it just fit a lot hehehe

That kiss last long. Cole took off Lilis shirt and pants leaving her in just underwear which she didn't even noticed because she was focused on him. Then she unbuttoned his pants, and Cole took his shirt himself. Now they were both in underwear. They wanted each other so bad. Cole took Lilis bra off, carefully he started rubbing her boobs and trying to not hurt her. She took off his boxers. And look at his member, it was hard and bigger than the last time they did it. She was surprised.

L: do you really want me this hard? *moans*
C: i do baby. But I don't want to hurt you and the baby. * moans *
L: if you are careful you won't hurt me.

Cole nodded with a smile on his face, he had been waiting for this moments a lot of time now. He took her underwear off and started introducing him inside her, slowly and with care. Lili was moaning and leaving the moment, and enjoying it. Cole finished introducing him and started moving slowly and then harder.

L: more Cole more *moans*

He started going after and faster until the both were about to cum ( don't know if you are pregnant you do it but idc). Then he got it out and fell on the bed. He took her hand and they talked.

⚠️END OF TW⚠️

C: that was
L: amazing.
C: yeah. I love you lils
L: I love you Cole.

They were like that staring at the ceiling with their hands connected and breading heavily from all of the things they had done some minutes before.

( Hope you like it:) and sorry if you feel uncomfortable with this. Love y'all and stay save )