Part 6

That morning they woke up thinking about each other. the way they feel about that conversation and everything else that was happening that day.

Lili felt nervous and exited, because she wanted to see his face again ( she can't get over him lol ),  although she was still upset with him.

Cole woke up also nervous, obviously, but also confused about everything in his mind and what really happened, that he didn't really know. He was afraid of the results of that conversation, but he just had  to go through it just like Lili.

The time arrived and they had to call each other. Cole didn't have the courage this time just like the previos so Lili had to do the first move and call him.

On the video call:

L: Hi Cole...

C: hey Lils-Lili

(awkward ik )

C: Where do we start?

L: I want to know everything you wanted to tell me yesterday. I'll be quite hearing.

C: Ok... So. The night of the pics, I was at a party, and kind of drunk...

L: I don't like the way this is going - Lili mumbled to herself and Cole heard her.

C: I'll get to the point, okay?

L: *nods*

C: I don't think I cheated on you, I don't really know but that's the last thing I remember of that night and there was not a kiss and less with her.

L: And what about the pics? It looks like you are kissing her...

C: It can be Photoshop  or just the angle. Think about it.

L: I don't know Cole... Let me think okay ?

C:*nods* But we do have to talk about the rumors. what do we do ?

L: I don't know talk to them ? or we could just live with it not talking about them until it gets hard to live with and it starts to harm us...

C: agreed

L: so i have to go... it was great talking to you...

C: same and you look beautiful btw!

Off the call.

Cole said that last thing when Lili hung up so he thinks she didn't hear it, when she did and because of that she grew a big smile in her face. At that time of the story they both knew they still loved each other, they never stopped but they had this feeling were they should give some space although they didn't want  to.

Lili also wanted to forgive him but she wasn't sure enough for it. So that's why she didn't yet. When was she  going in to? And what was the true, did he really cheated or not just like he thought?