Part 24

After some time talking to Dylan they hung up the phone and went to sleep.

- the best morning-

The two lovebirds woke up next to each other. Lili resting her head in his chest and Cole with his arena wrapped around her torso. Cole woke up first and stared at her for some time until she woke up and noticed him staring.

L: like what you see sprouse?

He smiled widely to her.

C: what if I do ?
L: I like my views too, to be honest.

The stared at each other until their lips touched softy, Lili opening her mouth letting entrance to his tongue. Cole's tongue entered and the collapsed more and more. That was turned into a hot make out session full of love at the same time. Some time after Lili stopped kissing him. Cole felt weird about it and didn't know why she stopped.

C: why that?

He said putting a baby face.

L: why what?
C: you stopped...
L: I want and actual breakfast Cole. You are good but I'm starving.
C: ok... I'll make breakfast for the three of us, well, no, you eat double so for four people.
L: I HATE YOU COLE.
C: I love you too lils.

They laugh and Cole sat on the bed trying to get of off it. He then stood up and walked to the bathroom, he took off his t-shirt and started brushing his teeth. While doing that ( with his T-shirt still off) he walked into the bedroom again, Lili was still at bed and staring at his marvellous body.

"Wow, where did you find this Lili ? He is hella hot. Stop, Lili stop. I need his body, god."

She kept thinking about those type of things while he walked in front of her. She was staring.

C: now I noticed that you like what you see love.

Lili got red, because of what Cole said. She was embarrassed, just like if he was listening her thoughts, what he wasn't doing. ( duh he isn't Eduard Cullen ) When he was done washing his teeth he got dressed and went to cook breakfast, but first, he went to wake up Lia.

He entered the room and saw his future daughter sleeping peacefully no bed smiling. He didn't want to wake her up so he kept staring while she was asleep. Some minutes later Lili came looking for him. She was amaze by the way he looked at her. Cole hadn't noticed yet she was right behind, so Lili rested her head on his shoulder making him jump by the fright. He noticed it was her beautiful girlfriend and calmed down.

They were both staring at her in silence until Lili broke it whispering.

L: I bet she is dreaming something good.
C: yeah, she is smiling.
L: do I wake her up ?
C: okay.... but with kisses.

Lili nodded and headed next to her. She sat down and started kissing the girls head making her wake up the best way ever.

Lia: good morning lils.
L: Morning baby.

They both whispered. But Cole didn't, in fact he shouted.

C: GOOD MORNING LIA.

He said while jumping one her. She was giggling and that made both Lili and Cole smile too.

C: lest go make breakfast.
Lia: lest go.

They went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. They did some french toasts for everyone. While they were eating Lili came up with something and said it out loud.

L: we have to talk to the social agents. I want you to be a Sprouse as soon as posible.
Lia: yeah. I want too.
C: I'll call it after breakfast. I can't believe you are going to be a Sprouse.
L: I'm the only one left for to be an sprouse.....( you know what I mean 😏😏)

The room was silent then Cole spoke.

C: do you want that baby to be a Sprousw too ?!??

Lili nodded with a smile.

L: Like I said yesterday, I want to think this little baby in my tummy is ours so why don't give him or her your surname.
C: I fucking love you Lili Reinhart.
Lia: vocabulary dad.
C: oh, you called me dad. And I'm sorry but I'm so I love with your mother.

They finished eating and got dressed, instead of Cole that was already. He was coming the agent. They had a meeting at 5 pm by zoom. And maybe that afternoon Lia would Lia Sprouse.

( Hope you are liking this and enjoying. What do you think is going to happen? LOVE YOU ALL )