Part 9

When Lili entered the apartment  she saw the least expected thing  and also bad...

Some time before.

Cole was waiting for Lili to answer her message. But she didn't, Lili left him on read. So Cole thought that was no. 

He got sad and went to take something for eat. While he was eating, someone knocked on the door. He thought it was Lili so he went straight  to open the door. Didn't asked who it was. And that was the problem.

As he opened the door someone jumped  into him. And it wasn't Lili. It was in fact Jennifer, the one and only Jennifer. ( sarcasm ) 

Cole immediately noticed and tried to get off of her. But he couldn't. God!! why was her so strong!?!? And when he finally got off of her, it was too late.

Lili was standing at the door. With a surprise and sad look and also disappointing. Then she broke into cries and shouts.

L: STUPID LILI STUPID.

She said crying.

L: WHY DID I BELIEVE YOU AND GOT EXCITED.YOU ARE STUPID LILI.

At that point she was broken on the floor crying. She was having a panic attack.

When Cole saw her, he went straight to help her. But Lili didn't let him do it.

C: I'm sorry Lili. I didn't Kiss her I promise. Let me help you.

L: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME COLE. I SAW WHAT I SAW AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY MIND.

Then she was breathing more heavily. Cole was scared for her. She hadn't had this type before. He needed to help her a soon a posible.

C: Lili let me help you. Then you can forget about me. But now let me help you please. It's for you.

J: Why do you want to help that slut?

C: DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN. EVER. AND GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. SHE IS LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU. FUCK YOU. GO AWAY!!!!

Then he turned right back  to Lili who was breathing bad.

C: Let me help you.

L: o-okay

Then cole took her in his arms and started breathing one by one so she could follow him.

C: In and out. In and out. Lili you can do this. Just breath. In and out. In and out.

Lili calmed a bit now. But she was still crying. Cole didn't let go off her of course. They felt save with each other. For a moment it was like nothing happened. But Lili had still the kiss in her head. That kiss that killed her, not one but two times in less that three months.

After some time hugging each other tight on the floor, Cole stated te hear snores. They weren't from him ( duhhhh ). They were from Lili. She had fallen asleep.  That meant she was calmed. Cole didn't want to let her go so he brought her to his bed. 

He was going to sleep on the couch, but when he was leaving Lili she said:

L: Can you stay with me? I need you...

C: of course I can.

Cole  said with a calm and sweet voice. Then he got in to bed and hugged her tight just like he was before. And that's how they slept all night.