1

Yeonjun finished doing his makeup looking at himself in the mirror tossing his pink hair here and there.

He had a long shift at the Gentleman's club, a gay strip club in some sketchy part of Seoul. He sprayed some of his sweet fruity perfume on before leaving to get to work on time. He called a taxi even though he was saving up for a car, but his job was too far to walk.

He arrived at the club, the music was loud and the semi dark room lit up by the stage lights.

He put his things in the back and saw one of his friends getting ready.

"Yeonjun hey."

"Hi Jungwoo."

Jungwoo looked at him with a little concern. "What's wrong?"

"He failed his math test yesterday and his rent is coming up." His other friend Beomgyu answered.

"Aww I'm sorry to hear that, sounds like you need to study more and flirt well tonight." Jungwoo spoke finished his makeup.

"I hate flirting with these guys, they're all dirty middle aged husbands. It's fucking sick." He helped Beomgyu with his outfit.

"You should be a stripper like us, you are so good looking Junnie." Beomgyu suggested.

Yeah, Yeonjun worked at a strip club but he wasn't a stripper. He was a bartender and they make just as much money as the strippers if they play their cards right.

"Exactly, you literally don't have to say a word just look at them and those guys just throw money at you." The other stripper Ten chimed in.

Yeonjun chuckled. "Yeah but I don't want them touching me. You know a lot of them don't follow the rules."

Big rule number one at their club, absolutely no touching especially if the dancer says no, results in a lot of people getting thrown out for getting pissy about that easy rule.

"Alright everyone, starting in five let's get a move on." The boss, Seokjin called.

Yeonjun went out to the bar wiped it down making sure it was clean before the sweat and breath particles got all over it.

It didn't take long before it got busy, a lot of guys came here after work which was around nine or ten. Yeonjun was talking to one of his customers who seemed to be into him.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone who had his eyes glued to him. The man wasn't old like the guy Yeonjun was talking to, they seemed to be around the same age.

His hair was blue and fell straight cover his eyes a little. He brushed some of his hair to the side with his fingers showing that he was staring right back at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun winked at him before turning his attention back to the old guy. Who ironically, was talking about how annoying his wife and kids were.

After the guy tipped Yeonjun a fifty he went over to the blue haired guy at the end.

"What can I get for you?" Yeonjun asked leaning over the counter a little.

"I'll take whatever you'll give me." He replied with a dimpled smile.

"Oh my God, he's so fucking cute."

Yeonjun made him a drink and gave it to him. "So what's a cutie like you doing in a place like this?" He asked.

Yeonjun shrugged. "Times are tough, this is just a way for me to get quick cash." He explained.

The male nodded. "You like it."

"It definitely has its perks." He smirked at him.

"What's your name?"

"Choi Yeonjun, you?"

"Choi Soobin, you know Yeonjun this is my first time here and I must say...you are definitely a sight to see." Yeonjun blushed a little. "Why aren't you on stage? I'd definitely pay to see that."

Yeonjun leaned into his ear. "For something extra I'd be more than happy to do whatever you request Mr. Choi." He said seductively into his ear before licking it, Soobin's breath hitched and their eyes met before Yeonjun walked away to help another customer.

Soobin let a very generous tip for Yeonjun, one of the biggest he had ever received.

"300?!" He exclaimed. "Damn...I wonder what he'd give me if I actually danced on him." He thought out loud.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The first chapter 😁