Day 1: Inspiration

Marinette's POV

"Okay class remember your project is on Inspiration, what truly inspires you" Miss Bustier said ending the lesson.

'insperation? What the heck kind of topic is that'

I look over to Chloe who is just as confused as me.

"Ha the bully's don't have any Inspiration in their life" Ayla my ex best friend says.

I look over too miss Bustier who says nothing about what Ayla said. I shake my head completely ignoring them.

"Remember you are to present this to me tommorow" the so called teacher says leaving the room.

'the lesson hasn't even ended'

I once again shake my head before gathering my things and heading to park and sitting myself down on the stairs staring at everything.

'Inspiration. What inspires me. Kagami. How graceful she is with everything she does. Luka who can read you like a book no matter how closed of you are. Chloe who has done everything in her might to change and become a better person. The birds that sing their beautiful song while soaring freely in the sky. His toxic free eyes. Which I find myself lost in almost all the time. What really inspires me'

"Ugh" I groan having too much to think about.

"It's okay Marinette the topic is trash anyway I mean how are you inspired by just one thing" Tikki says popping out of my purse.

"That's it Tikki" I say jolting down ideas in my note pad.

"What is it Marinette" the little kwami says.

"Miss Bustier said to talk about what inspires us. She didn't say it should basically be one thing" I say.

"What are you thinking of doing Marinette" Tikki asks.

"All I'm going to say for now is I'm going to need a bit of backup" I say practically jumping up and down.

Time skip

"-and that's what inspires me" Lila says finishing her presentation. Everybody claps pretty loudly.

'I don't get why the congratulating her, all she did was talk about herself for 15 minutes'

"Very good Lila A+" Miss Bustier says.

I look over at my best friend who is just as shocked as me. We both shake our head simultaneously trying not to lose any braincells.

"Marinette" Miss Bustier says calling me up. I smile making my way towards the front. I ignore all the comments coming from my classmates and only forcus my attention at Chloe. She gives me an encouraging smile.

"Inspiration, what is Inspiration was one of the things I had to ask myself during this topic" I say begining my speech "I had to really think what inspires me. Truth be told you can not be inspired by only one thing or person. They are a lot of things that inspire a person and choosing just one is close to impossible. If you were able to choose just one you need to go to a doctor to check how many braincells you actually have up there" she says subtly insulting them.

"Inspiration can come from both the bad and the good. An example would be the fact that a lier broke down what I used to call a life. That inspired me to build it back up. Make my foundation stronger than before and my wall practically unbreakable"

"A bully changed and became a friend then sister. That inspired me to change. To better myself and no longer become a push over. I'm stronger and better than anyone could imagine"

"My point is people can be inspired by anything. Let's take blood for example. Blood can inspire an artist to make a master piece. Or designer such as myself to make a new line of clothes. Part of my Inspiration believe it or not is all of you"

"Ayla the best friend who turned into an enemy. Nino the brother who never really had my back. Adrien the crush I turned to despise. Miss Bustier the idol teacher turned into a person holding me back from continuing forward"

"Lot's of things inspire me is I'm being honest practically everything. Chloe being a badass and dealing with a case like it's nothing" I say causing the blonde to smile while the rest of the class was either angry or guilty. Miss Bustier looked like she hadn't made up her mind on what she wants to feel.

"Kagami and how graceful she is. Weather she's skating, fencing or dancing. Luka and his ability to read ones sole even if they don't want to be read"

"Life, death, happiness, pain, colours, dullness, white, black, yin , yang, light, dark, water, blood, ice, lava, cold, heat, practically everything. But my main Inspiration, I'm sorry for saying this Chloe, would have to be my boyfriend Damian" I say smiling probably looking like a love sick puppy.

"Toxic green eyes that I often find myself lost in. Eyes filled with pain, misery, happiness and mystery. Eye that brought light to my pitch dark life. Hair as black as the night. My yin to my yang. Everything about him inspires me"

I say I can hear a few of the girls 'nco' at the cuteness. Chloe smiles holding up her camera before pointing behind me. I look at her in confusion before I hear....

"I can say the same for you angel" a deep voice says from behind me causing me to squeak knowing very well who was behind me.

"Blue eyes that I just can't help but get lost in. So blue they make the sky itself jealous. Eyes I can't help but think of painting them over and over again. Trying to see what lies behind them. Eyes that are the window to your soul. As pure as the sunlight itself. Midnight blue hair I just can't help picture all the time. Your my Inspiration Marinette. You inspire me more than you will ever know. You inspire me through everything you do and every word you say" the used to be dubbed ice prince says.

Chloe is fan girling like crazy. Lila is green with envy along with Ayla. Adrien looks pissed off.

"Your early" I say smiling.

"Wanted to know what you had to say about me" he says making me smile.

"In conclusion he is my main Inspiration closely by our two crazy families" I say before turning back and hugging my boyfriend "thank you" I whisper into his ear.

"Marinette F"

"What" me, Chloe and Damian say at the same time.

"You were supposed to talk about something that inspires you not about a list of items and you weren't supposed to insult the whole class and bring your boyfriend in" she says. Half of the class smirks at this.

"Correction you were suppose to speak about inspiration and what inspires you" I say holding back Damian from killing anyone. "And that's exactly what I did nobody else in this class who has gone up fulfilled the full requirement meaning they all failed"

This makes everyone minus Chloe who hasn't gone up yet pale up.

"I'm tired of you trying to hold me back miss Bustier" I scream "like it or not I'm graduating along with Chloe today and there's nothing you or anybody else can do about it"

"You have no right to tell me how to grade my students" Miss Bustier.

"But I do" Bruce says walking in making almost everyone gasp "Marinette makes a compelling argument"

"Uhh..."

"She passed yey" Damian says emotionlessly pulling me out of class leaving Bruce and Chloe to deal with them.

"You meant it" I ask.

"Of course your my Inspiration" he says.

"Your my Inspiration" I repeat before our lips meet.

✨✨✨

And boom day one complete. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️