Love potions and my opinions on them...

Wait, before I get into all this my ducken phone was changing potions to positions lmfao (I'm so embarrassed) love positions... it's supposed to be love potions Lmfao I'm so sorry... XD like I'd ever write about that stuff lol not in a million years.

Yep you read that title correctly we are indeed talking about love potions, charms, spells and voodoo, mumbo-jumbo today... I'm continuing from the other book Me?? And this is Part #2 cause I filled that book to its limit since 200 chapters is the furthest one can go till before starting a new book. Hence I shall be posting the rest of my random sheet here...

Do I believe in magic? No, but I won't attempt it cause you never know. I don't know what the side effects are so that's why I'm sceptical of trying things like spells whether they are real or fake. I wouldn't play with things I don't understand entirely. That being said not all things are good, not all things are bad and some are just in between. I like to think of things that way... it's kind of how I see myself too... I'm not good but I'm not evil I'm just in the middle I suppose.

I don't believe everything I see or am told, I'm not that gullible. They say if you see things pop up a lot it's a sign but on the internet? Let me tell you it's just an algorithm. If things get recommended to you or pop up a lot it's not a sign that's just google or whatever platform you using's stats. So no it is not a coincidence. Although I'd like for instagram to stop recommending me shirtless thot guys (yes guys can be thots too) (begone thots go away I'm a woman of god haa) cause I didn't even look up them and I keep getting recommended them. So no I don't believe that constantly seeing things on the internet is a sign. Then what seeing shirtless guys is telling me to get a boyfriend? Not likely.

Then with starsigns coincidentally sometimes those do match up. Ironically my starsigns character traits and predictions are somehow correct which sometimes does make me believe certain things and with tarot readings and predictions sometimes those are correct or coincidental too but of course I still don't believe everything. For one those people who keep telling you you're special and that you have a greater calling they just trying to make money out of you by saying that this book blah blah has all the secrets to unlocking your destiny... or this bracelet once bought for the whopping price of so and so and you receive discount yada yada yada will give you good luck (scam) if that's the case then I'm sorry but I guess I'll just figure out my destiny on my own so no, go ask for 14 dollars somewhere else and as for luck just get sh@t on by a bird. There's no need to pay for it. (1 dollar = R15 so 14 dollars x 15 = R210) (and that's how you'd convert dollars to Rands if you an American coming to South Africa, but don't go to Joburg come to Cape Town cause they always hype about Joburg but Cape Town is the best in my opinion considering I've lived here for 21 years) (multiply your money by 15 (x15) and you wonder why we'd like to earn dollars). I don't believe that destiny quack anymore (in fact I never did, not once had I fell for this piece of work) cause people just use that to make money it's like with some fake motivational speakers they'll help some sad soul not really though for money or to grow their following or like those channels that tell guys they can teach you how to get with the ladies provided you take a course or that if you buy their items they advertise the ladies would want you? lmfao I feel sorry for those sad gullible souls no, not really hunny please don't be that desperate.

Jumping into this though with things like spells and superstitions I tend to not really dive into them and although I am curious to see if some things actually do work I'd rather not. As I said before even though I don't really believe in them I'm still cautious cause you never know. Not knowing is scary and I find myself becoming curious to test things but you know curiosity did kill the cat so I rather tread lightly when it comes to things like this. With manifestation of your real person crush and love potion apparently to get love interests to like you, it may not be real, it may, who knows? But I wouldn't, I would rather manifest or create a person of interest. Meaning I'm not messing with a person who exists already and making them like me against their will but I'm bringing one into existence. However, to create my person of interest I would probably be going against the red string theory and changing the course of my destiny meaning I won't probably meet the person I was set out to meet being that I manifested someone but it works that way too with love potions cause you making someone you like, like you that might not have been meant for you and in the end you end up losing your soul mate so both ways I guess, you mess up the red string theory however, in my case I don't think I have a soul mate so manifesting my ideal guy sounds perfect to me. That's what I see these things as. Love potions are like trapping a guy (whether they are real (the potion not the guy lol) or not). I would rather create an idea of the type of person I'd like and build around that. So it's not really fake. I see love potions as fake (hypothetically speaking if they are real and work) cause you basically making a guy like you against his will. Cause without the potion in his natural state would he take interest in you? If yes is your answer then why would you need a potion in the first place? If it is no then he wouldn't love you if he wasn't coaxed with the potion (it's like being under the influence of something) (hypothetically speaking) Do I think people actually do this? I don't know but personally I wouldn't. It doesn't seem real. Would I create a non-existent person and forge them into my ideal companion, yes. I don't see it as an imbalance cause it wasn't something that was forced but rather someone that didn't exist and I just manifested them into existence. That is not fake cause they are not forced or bound to like me however we will most likely get along being that the character traits I manifested for their personality will most likely connect with my own. Compatibility is what we want.