𝔸 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕

I'm super excited for this book, no doubt about it. Haikyuu is hands down one of the best animes I've seen and it really inspired me. I was so excited to write this, I couldn't wait until I finished another book (in Quotev).

Kuroko no Basuke was also one that inspired me so I looked for a way to incorporate the two together. This is mostly a Haikyuu story, so no love interests other than Haikyuu.

Also, some of the music is new. Haikyuu is set in 2012-2013, but some of the music choices I chose (because they fit the story) are from future years like 2018 or 2020.   

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣

I DO NOT OWN KUROKO NO BASUKE OR HAIKYUU. They belong to Tadatoshi Fujimaki and Haruichi Furudate respectively. Additionally, I do not own any pictures you see here unless I specifically state it is. I already have some art pieces waiting to go.

You might see some familiar names and terms here and there from Free!, Prince, of Tennis, Prince of Stride, and such. They belong to their respective creators.

Also, you may notice some familiar themes from the fanfiction Inspiration from Quotev written by Kira Shiroi Okami.   Please check it out!  It's amazing!

You'll see similarities from Inspiration like an online singing group, but that's about as far as I go! I do not condone plagiarism and I strive to be original in my work.

Also, I am not a volleyball player!  I try to keep the information real like court rotation, positions, etc etc through independent research, but I will probably get something wrong, so I'm sorry in advance!

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

First, there's heavy depression involved. If that deters you, I would stop right here because it will get dark eventually for the MC. It'll involve suicidal thoughts, self-harm,  and such.

That being said, I'm here if you want to talk. I can't say I'll be much help, but I'll try my best. I know what depression's like and to be honest, I'm still going through it. If you ever want to talk, send me a private message or talk to me on Discord (Eden Valian#1617).

As a side note, there's profanity from jokes or from being provoked. It will not be censored.