How you meet

Ciel:

You sat in the carriage staring out the window as your mother babbled on about the costume party Tracy manner was holding. You looked at your mom as the carriage stopped in front of the manner. Both you and your mother walked out of the carriage and walked into the manner. Your mom walked over to a group of women, she called over her shoulder.
"I'm going to go talk to some friends (Reader) how about you find a place to sit or something?".
You rolled your eyes walking to the back of the ballroom trying to avoid everyone. You leaned up against the wall watching people dance.
When you make eye contact with a boy with bluish hair, he was wearing a pirate costume. He walked over to you, leaning up against the wall beside you.
"Hello, I suppose you don't enjoy these type of events either?", he says eyeing you.
"Yeah, my mom made me come here. I'm (full name)", you say putting your hand out.
"I'm Ciel Phantomhive", he takes your hand and shakes it softly.

Alois:

"HE'LL BE HERE IN 5 MINUTES" your sisters yell, running around getting ready. Your father was a close friend of of Alois Trancy, but believe it or not Earl Trancy never meet you or 2 sisters.
And today was the day that Alois was finally is going to see you and your 2 siblings. You watched your sisters run around checking they're make up and checking they're clothing for imperfections.
"GIRLS!! Earl Trancy is here" your mother yells, from down stairs.
Your sisters run out of the room quickly and you followed close behind.
"Oh (Reader) come meet Alois, I think that you and him will get along fine" your father says.
The blonde boy looks at you with a small smirk , as he toke your hand kissing your knuckles.
"I'm Alois Trancy it's a pleasure to meet you".

Sebastian:

You walked along the streets on London shopping around for tea, and other everyday ideas. After buying everything you needed you walked into an ally.
You always toke this short cut when going to and from your home. You walked towards your house when a black cat appeared from the corner of the street. The cat started rubbing it's self against your leg. You put your groceries down on the ground and started rubbing the back of the cat's ears.
It purred with pleasure "I see you like cats?", a voice says in front of you.
A man kneeled down petting the cat with you.
"I'm Sebastian Michelis" he says.
"I'm (Full name)", you say as the both of you pet the cat.

Claude:

You apart of a company that worked close by the Trancy estate. You stepped out of the carriage followed by your butler at the front of the Trancy house. You knocked on the door, the door was answered by none other than Alois Trancy himself.

"(Reader)!! I missed you" the blonde hugs you tightly leading then leads you inside the manner.

"How's your estate been ,(Reader)?" Alois says.

"It's been going good lately",you says walking to the dining room of the manner.
Alois opens the doors to reveal his servants, he sat in front of them motioning you to sit.
"Okay so this is my maid Hannah,*mumbles: she's quite worthless*".
"And this is my butler ,Claude" the butler bowed and smiles at you; giving you a slight wink.