1

A/n: you will look like Kotoha. Aka, Inosuke's mom.

Y/n stared at the two boys who shouted amongst themselves in panic. Her bright green eyes glistened against the light, catching the blonde's attention.

"T-Tanjiro... you...didn't you?" The blonde whispered to the maroon haired boy, despite that, Y/n could somewhat hear him.

She heard the blonde as he clutched the other boy's haori. Having no choice and not wanting to get caught, Y/n slipped back in with the leaves, leaving the two argue again.

~◇~◇~

"What's taking Onii-sama so long?" The black haired girl thought to herself. Gripping her kimono tightly as she waited for her blood relation. "I feel... worr-ed? Orried? Trory? Ugh... I forgot the word the old man said..." she thought as she clenched the tips of her hair tightly.

Hearing a sudden change in atmosphere, Y/n bolted up in the tree. Her heart thumped loudly in her ears, cold sweat dripping down her neck. The muscles in her soft skin tensed at the exact moment, fear filling her.

The door suddenly, cutting Y/n out of her... thoughts.

"W-what are your two... here?!"

She could hear the familiar burgundy haired shout.

"B-but the... we heard...scratching..."

Y/n catches a glimpse of the box that she never knew the boy had placed down. As curious as she is, her Onii-sama had told her not to go away from the spot he told to stay at. "... I'm c-curose" she thought as she bit her lip.

Her hand stretched towards the direction of the box, only to falter and stay still back on her place. Pulling her hand close to her chest, she stared at the ground. "But I don't want to disvhoint Onii-sama..."

Sulking. Y/n sat on the branch carefully. "I'll just wait for him then.."

~◇~◇~

CHACK!!

"AaaAahhH!!!"

Y/n's eyes snapped open. Her senses sharpened as the sound surprised her. Her irises dilated, scanning the scene. Her nails gripping the branch she was on tightly.

"Waaah! Zenitsu-san! Oh no!" The small child exclaimed in fear. Not knowing what to do to the blonde savior.

"Eh? Oh... it's just them" she thought, slowly plopping down back to the branch. Her beautiful green eyes staring at the unconscious boy.

Suddenly, a small scratch makes her ear tingle. "What was that?" She thought, looking around the scene to find the source of the sound. "A rat?" Y/n asked herself.

Staring at the brown box which seemingly able to blend with the trunk, Y/n stared. "A box... I don't like it..." she thought. A bad feeling punched on her gut, making her move back farther in her tree branch.

"Haa... ha.... haa...." Y/n breathed quickly, air losing in her lungs as panic and dread filled her. "I-I need Onii-sama! I need Onii-sama! I-I can't breathe..!!" She panicked in her thoughts, her hands unconsciously squeezed her neck in panic.

Croaks and gasps left her mouth before... "ONII-SAMA!!!"

~◇~◇~

Zenitsu's eyes snapped open. The birds, scared all chirped as they flew away in a hurry.

"Ah! Zenitsu-san! You're awake!" Shoichi exclaims, his head blocking Zenitsu's view of the blue clear sky.

"S-Shoichi?"

"Ah thank goodness! Your awake!" Shoichi released a big sigh of relief. They had fallen by the second window and was greatful that Zenitsu cut through.

Zenitsu sits up, groaning a slight pain protrudes by his head. "Did you hear it earlier?" Zenitsu asks the boy.

"Eh? Hear what? I didn't hear anything except the birds" Shoichi replied, looking at the tree which where the birds once were.

"Oh... I guess I heard it wrong then" Zenitsu laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. "But what-

BANG!!

The two boys flinched at the sudden noise and looked to the source.

"Inosuke-sama is here! Hahahaha!!"

"What?"

~◇~◇~

"Onii-sama!" Y/n screamed out, jumping off the tree branch, catching the two boy's attention and into her brother's back. "What take you so long?! I was waiting for you!" She whined, her eyes glossing as he was in the house for three days while she never left the spot he given her. Y/n wanted to cry.

"Haha! Sorry about that Y/n! Your great brother needed to hunt demons!" Inosuke says, quite... proudly.

Y/n pouts, wrapping her legs around his waist and burying her face on his back. "I-I was to-torried..." she murmured, wrapping her arms around his neck for support,

Inosuke looked dazed in his mask. "Wasn't it worried?" He asked her.

.

.

.

"Kyaaah!!" Y/n screamed in Inosuke's back, her face flushed in embarrassment. She gripped his neck tightly, not wanting to be seen. "I-I thought it w-was Torried!" She exclaims, only to hear Inosuke laugh.

"If I, your amazing Onii-sama isn't here, you would've been wrong your whole life!" Inosuke chuckled loudly and proudly.

Y/n's blushing face lowered, she knew it was true.

Inosuke stops, his brows furrowed down. "Did something happen again? You called me out of nowhere" he says, turning his head to her. As soon as she called out to him, worry filled him instantly that he passed through the demon he saw earlier in hurry.

"The b-box gave me a b-bad feeling" Y/n stammered, her grip on him tightened once more as she stared at the brown box that laid peacefully under the shade. "I-it's like those... bad people you told me a-about" she says to him.

The thought of those 'bad people' scared her. After all, a large gash resided on the back of her skin was a caused by a 'bad person".

"Ah! Don't worry Y/n! I'll take care of it!" Inosuke exclaims, readying his swords.

Zenitsu sees this and began to panic. "W-what do you think you're doing?!" He shouts, stumbling over to where Nezuko's box was. "Don't do what I think you're about to do!" Zenitsu says, already blocking their view of the box.

Inosuke crouches a little, enough for Y/n to get down. "Don't worry, Y/n! I got this!" He grinned.

As soon as Y/n's weight got off him, he dashes to where Zenitsu and the box was.

"S-stop!"