Chapter 15.

By the time three came around we had our jackets on and were waiting for the security guards to walk us to out as per protocol. I've learnt that the other security guard working alongside Koby was named Nathan.

As soon as we went outside in the car park, I saw Zac's familiar black car. He stood at the back of it, leaning against the boot.

"Are you going to be okay?" Koby asked me.

"I'll be fine. Thanks, Koby."

"Hey," I said when I walked up to Zac. I put both of my hands lightly on his hips.

"Hey," he responded and pulled me the rest of the way towards him. I let him kiss me softly on the lips before I pulled back and swatted him on his chest.

"Ow! What was that for?" He leaned back against his car trying to avoid me, but I kept on hitting him.

"You. Think. I. Can't. Defend. Myself?" I said in between each hit.

"Stop it!" he said, but he was chuckling and tried to block his chest with his arms.

"Why the hell would you do something so stupid? Getting into fights, are you joking?" I stopped hitting him and stepped back. My eyebrows were pulled together and I stared blatantly at him.

"Angel, he called you a 'bitch'," he tried to defend himself. I tied to contain my smile at the fact that he called me 'Angel', but it broke through my scowl.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked, with his own smile growing on his face.

"Nothing," I shake my head with my smile still stretched on my face. I didn't want to say anything in case he takes it back.

He reaches for my face and holds my face like he has done before, so that my cheeks are smooshed and plants a soft peck on my lips.

"I'm still mad at you," I say when we pull back from each other, but still remain close.

"I'm okay with that," he smiles. "Can we go home now?" he asks.

"Yes, we can."

We get into his car and before Zac is driving off, he places his hand on my thigh.

"How was your night?" he asks, when we're almost home.

"Apart from you getting into a fight, it was good."

"You're not going to let that go, are you?" he says, and from the corner of my eye I see him take a quick look at me.

I don't answer him and keep my head straight.

"Cat got your tongue?" he jokes. I hear the playfulness in his voice, but I continue to look straight. "I can always make you talk," he says. The playfulness in his voice turns seductive and this is when I turn my head to look at him. His eyes have turned dark and he licks his lower lip, teasing me.

With his eyes on the road now, his hand on my thigh creeps up higher on my thigh, tilting towards to apex of my thighs.

I suck in my breath, already feeling my lower belt clench with anticipation as his hand continues to rise higher.

"Let's finish what we started the other day."

A soft moan escapes my lips when his hands land at their destination. I tilt my head back in my seat and let his fingers take over my body. Already sparks are shooting out from my clitoris down my thighs and I curl my toes, relishing in the warm sensation. My jeans were thin enough to feel every bit of what Zac was giving me.

"God, you're so responsive," Zac says low in his throat and I almost moan from the sound of him alone.

I close my eyes, allowing myself to only feel what was happening down below, but I could feel the sharp turn of the steering wheel and the abrupt stop Zac made when he parked in his usual spot at home. Before I even have a chance to open my eyes and inspect, his hand is missing from me, but his mouth is on mine now. His tongue is inside my mouth and I open wider allowing him access. I love the way his mouth tastes and how skilled he is with his tongue. We're a hot mess, making out in his car, but I wouldn't have it any other way.