Chapter 16.

His length was larger than I expected. Even though it was outlined by his pants, it never compared to seeing it close up and personal.

I felt as if it was staring directly at me. I poked at it, watching it bobble back and forth. I knew I was examining it like an experiment. In my mind I knew what I wanted to do to him, but I didn't know exactly how.

I glance up at him and realise he's smirking at me. He's enjoying my astonished expression.

"What..." I bit the bottom of my lip. "What do I do?"

He smiles, scoffing a little. "Do you want me to show you?"

I nod my head, trying to look anywhere but at his face and his exposed dick.

"Give me your hand," he says, and I comply, resting my hand in his exposed hand. As if we were moving in slow motion, he brings my hand down to him, wrapping my fingers around his length and he hisses loudly again.

It was a lot firmer than I intended, but soft as well.

"Now, move your hand, up and down." He left his hand on mine and assisted my hand up and down, slowly, with a firm grip around my fingers.

"Good." He sucked his bottom lip between his teeth. "Now, keep doing that," he said, his voice was rough and low.

I continued working his shaft with my hand and he pulls his hand away, letting me continue. He tilts his head back, his hands resting on his forehead and he moans which boosts my libido. My inner sexual Goddess dances with every sound he makes.

"Do not stop," he groans and flexes his hip into my hand.

My skin was completely flushed, and I was panting. Doing this to him was turning me on.

I loved that it was my hands that are making him feel like this. I loved that it was me that was making him completely lose his mind. I watched his face, his mouth in that perfect 'o' that I have become obsessed with and let out a soft gasp. I could feel the wetness in my pants increase with every sound he

I tighten my grip around him, and he closes his eyes, his breath hitches in his throat.

"That's really good, Angel."

When he opens his eyes, his gaze is scorching and dark as he watches my hand move up and down against his erection.

I tighten my grasp around him and watch his hips flex and his face pinch up.

"Ah, Ali, not so tight."

"Sorry," I giggle and loosen my grip.

"God, Angel." He flexes his hips into my hand again and tilts his head back, closing his eyes.

I still wanted more- needed more. There was a growing ache in the pit of my stomach, my groin felt as if it had a heartbeat of its own. I wanted to give him more.

I lean forward, taking him in my mouth and tentatively suck, instinctively running my tongue over his shaft and his tip. His eyes fly open and stare at me, and I suck a little harder.

"Whoa... Alison. You have no idea how good that feels!"

He tastes salty and I lap him all up with my tongue. The wet sucking sound of my mouth mixed perfectly with the sound of his ragged breath that filled the room around us.

He flexes and rises his hips to meet my mouth.

I try and suck harder, lapping my tongue against his very impressive erection. My hand instinctively moves along with my head to the rest of his erection, my mouth and hand working together.