Chapter 65.

I noticed he held his shirt low on his waist trying to cover that bulge, and he kept looking down each of the corridors for the others as he walked me to my bedroom. This made me laugh.

He was so bloody beautiful, and I needed him so desperately, right now.

As soon as were behind my doors, I pushed him up against the bedroom door and kiss him aggressively. I began undressing, slipping out of my dress and revealing my lace set underwear, and he began undressing too, tasking of his jacket and shirt, with both of us kissing, not daring to part form each other and walking back to the bed as if we were one.

He pushes me down on the bed, letting me adjust so my head was on my pillow and he climbs on top of me. His hands travel from my neck, down my breasts, squeezing in turn each of them before dipping down to my waist and hips.

"So, you want me to fuck you," he groans, making me whimper.

I nod my head, placing my hands behind my bed and stretching out my body underneath him.

I watch his eyes, look over my whole body, and see his hand rub over the bulge at the front of his pants.

I liked it when he did stuff like that. He was so hot.

"Say it," he demands.

"I want you to fuck me," I whisper, heat rising to my cheeks from the embarrassment.

I watch him bite his lower lip, making a white compression there. He hooks his fingers into my lace underwear and pulls them down.

"Lift your hips, Angel," he whispers, and I do as I'm told. He's pulls them down all the way, discarding them onto the floor, and before I notice his finger enters inside of me and I gasp with shock.

"Oh, Alison. Sweet Jesus, you're so wet," he groans and begins to move his finger inside of me, pushing up against my front wall, just how I like it.

I could already feel the heat travel throughout my body, and I rocked my hips up to meet his fingers, wanting more of him.

"More?" he groans, as if hearing my thoughts.

"More," I whisper, nodding my head.

"It's your second day of having sex and I think you've become an addict," he chuckles, thrusting his finger into me as I chuckle.

"Only an addict for you," I groan, running my fingers through his hair.

"Damn right," he groans with a soft smile, and he moves down on the bed.

He pulls my legs apart as far as they'll go, and I know darn well what he's about to do.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he murmurs against the skin of my hip and he plants a kiss there. He continues kissing, creating a line heading south to the top of my thigh before moving to the side to my centre.

My whole body is on edge in anticipation for what is about to come and my muscles clench.

"Watch," he breaths, and I tilt my head up, watching his now dark, hooded eyes, full of desire, look back at me... and then his mouth is on me.

I cry out and then realise there are others in the house, bringing my middle finger to my mouth and biting down to keep quiet. With my other hand, I lace my fingers in his hair and tug softly, hearing him moan against my most primal spot and I convulse.

The world is suddenly only in the apex of my thighs and as I watch him move his head against me, working his tongue and lapping against the most sensitive part makes me... Oh fuck!

I'm rising.

My skin glistens with sweat.

He gently eases his finger back inside of me, creating that delicious rhythm that I crave so much. With his fingers and his mouth on me at once, I can no longer take it. My thighs tense and heat up and my arms shake from the strain. With one final look into his mouth on me, I'm gone. I shake as I explode, arching my back off the bed as the sensation radiates throughout my body.

I'm panting, hard. My heartbeat feels like it has travelled to space and hasn't found its way back to my body.

Zac creates a trail of kisses up my belly, dipping his tongue in my navel and continues north. His tongue dips into my cleavage and then his mouth is on mine again and I moan, feeling the pulse between my legs dull with time.

"Do you want more?" he asks, and I nod my head too quickly. I knew my hair must be a mess and my face fifty shades of red, but I was feeling euphoric and I wanted all of him.

"So much more," I groan.

I reach up and hook my finger in his jeans, pulling him towards me as we continue kissing and I cup him over his jeans, loving the feeling I got. I cupped his ass as he undoes his buttons of his jeans, and skilfully with one hand, he pulls them and his boxer briefs down, pushing them to his ankles and then off.

"Condom. Now," I demanded, but he was already on it. Th foil was open, and the condom was on, and I help my breath in anticipation.

He shifts, staring down at me from above and then flexes his hips, pushing himself deep into me and I let out the breath I was holding as he moans. He buries himself into me, again and again and each time I try and stifle my moans. His mouth possesses mine again as he thrusts smoothly. His hand comes down and with his thumb he presses against my most sensitive spot- where his tongue once was.

Oh, what a talent he has.

Pleasure spikes from deep within me. I was rising just as quickly as before.

He shifts his hips, pressing further into the spot deep within that he knows best.

"Ah!" I groan, meeting him thrust for thrust.

He feels so good.

He leans down and kisses my throat, biting and then moaning in the same spot, when he shifts his hips.

"Oh, fuck! Right there!" I almost shout when the feeling of his fingers and his dick were hitting the right spot, making the heat travel and build inside of me.

I feel him smile against my neck and I rock my hips faster, knowing that I was getting closer and closer to this feeling that I needed.

He hovers over me yet again and his eyes stay focused on mine. All I can see is his love, desire, and passion shining bright as he gazes down at me.

My body builds towards the release.

I cup his face and kiss him gently, allowing all of my love to show in this connection.

"I love you, so much," I whisper against his lips.

"I. Love. You." He groans after each thrust.

With his eyes set on mine, my thighs tighten, and the heat rises, and I find my release, convulsing and arching my back from the intensity. I rock my hips to meet his to ride out my intense orgasm, feeling my whole body spiral out of control. As I begin to moan with my release, Zac's hand covers my mouth and with one final thrust he moans, too. I cover his mouth just as quickly and watch him come inside of me, finding his own release.

He pauses inside of me, panting loudly against my hand as I do the same against his and then we chuckle. Both of us were a sweaty mess, but we were a happy sweaty mess.

"You know... technically it's still my first day of having sex," I tell him and he chuckles as he pulls out of me.

"And how's that?"

"Well, you fucked me at four in the morning... so technically it's still my first day of having sex," I spoke matter of factly, and he laughs.

"Okay," he says nodding his head. "You're still a wanton creature."

We both smile at each other, laughing and exit my room when dinner was called.