Chapter 23.

I turn the water on, dipping my hand underneath the water to get the perfect temperature.

I look in the mirror, while I'm waiting for the shower to heat up. My face and chest were flushed, giving the perfect amount of colour to my ivory skin. I take out my hair was its high ponytail, most of the hair had been pulled out from my rough movements on my bed. My nipples were stiff at attention from the cool night air and I cupped my breasts looking in the mirror. I didn't hate my body, I was short, stubby and curvy in all the right places. What I didn't like so much was the stretch marks vining up my hips and stomach, but even those sometimes I found to be quite beautiful.

"Are you mad?" He enters the bathroom, closing the door behind him. "What if someone saw you?" he gestured to my naked body and I turn my body away from the mirror to him. I was never ashamed to be naked in front of Zac. He looked at me as if I was gold and I loved the way my body affected him, giving me more confidence

"So what? It's nothing that Emmett has never seen, Burney's gay, and you've seen everything. Who cares?" I walk closer towards him. Noticing that before he left my room, he put his grey sweatpants back on.

"I care," he states, leaning his head forward to me.

"Well, that's a first," I murmur.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" he asks, anger laced in his eyes.

"It means what I said," I slur. I wasn't as drunk as I was when I arrived, but the alcohol definitely was still in my system.

"Well what you said is bullshit."

"I don't care, Isaac," I say, letting my mouth emphasise every syllable of his name now.

"I care," he says again. "I care about you," he continues, and I roll my eyes.

"I broke up with her, you know, I broke up with her when you first came, but she wouldn't accept it," he keeps talking.

"Like I said, I don't care," I smirk as I watch him run his fingers in his hair with frustration.

I was toying with him, I knew that much was true, but I haven't forgotten how much he hurt me. He made me feel as if I was a second choice while he shared his time with his girlfriend. Knowing that he did actually break up with her did make me feel better, but that didn't stop how angry I felt when I think about him cheating on her with me.

I step into the water, dipping my face over the water and saturating my hair. I kept my face facing the shower wall, cleaning my face with my product until I was almost certain that the small amount of makeup, I put on for work was gone.

"Are you going to join me?" I say in a husky voice. "I need someone to clean your jizz off of me." He chuckles, which breaks his hard exterior he was maintaining. "Or should I find someone else to clean me?" I tease. He looks at me directly in my eyes now and I watch him slide his pants down and he takes each leg out, leaving them casted on the floor.

I wash my hair with the shampoo, while he gets in, rinsing out the bubbles and applying the conditioner to my ends, while I watch the water fall all over his body, adding an extra shine to his skin. I watch him, brush back his hair with the water, and notice his already dark hair become darker.

"Well... Are you going to clean me?" I say and bite my lower lip, trying to keep my smirk at bay.

He looks at me directly in my eyes and searches my whole face. He grabs my loafer and puts some of my lavender and vanilla soap onto it and begins with my shoulder, scrubbing in circles down my arms and does the same to the other. Next was my chest and I shover as he runs the loafer over my breasts softly, lingering over them until my nipples were stiff with the sensation. I hold my breath the whole time, trying not to reveal how truly great he was making me feel. I makes me turn around and I place my hands on the wall under the water, rinsing off the soap on my chest. He scrubs my back and lets his hand cup my ass and the hand with the loafer cleans my butt cheek. He wonders the loafer around the side of my waist and down over my stomach, using his other hand to keep my hip steady as he scrubs my stomach and hips and dips the loafer between my lips and I sigh loudly. His skilful hand stimulates me between the loafer and the sensation takes over me. I lean my hand against the bathroom wall, letting Zac satisfy me. I lean my backside into him, humping and rubbing his dick with my behind, and I feel it harden against my leg.