Chapter 70.

I watched him look around the table, making sure everyone was minding their own business and thankfully they were. His hand covered my own as I began to wank him over his pants, enjoying the feeling of his growing erection against his expensive dress pants. I could feel him lift his hips up every so sightly to meet my hand.

Every now and then, I would hear his raspy voice grown softly and I would smile over my glass of wine.

His own hand that rested just above my knee, make its own tail up my thigh, similar to my own, only he began to dip his hands downwards and I spread my legs open, until he met the wetness that was pooled there.

He groaned again but this time, it wasn't so quiet, and he coughed to cover it up, making me laugh.

I parted my hands from his groan and used that hand to rub his back.

He takes his own hand away from me and used it to grab his water.

"Are you okay, honey?" I say to him as he takes another sip of his water and I watch his face.

He nods.

I look at his leftover food on the table.

"Are you not hungry?" I ask, turning on my chair towards him.

"I am very hungry," he murmurs, looking at me with hooded dark eyes, and that look alone could make me come undone.

"Come,"

"I sure hope so," I say quietly so that only Zac could hear.

"Where are you going?" Izzy asks.

"I'm going to give Ali a quick tour of the house while we wait for our dessert," Zac adds quickly. He was so cool and calm that no one was even bother by his words.

He takes my hands and leads me out of the room, taking me up the spiral staircase. He knew exactly where he was going, weaving down corridors until he reached a certain door and opened it, closing then locking it behind me.

Before I could even speak, he had me pressed up against the door, his body holding me in place and his mouth possessing my own. I gasp in shock and took that opportunity to caresses my tongue with his own.

"We don't have long," he parts, keeping his forehead on my own. "But the way I'm feeling, I don't need long," he groans and then his mouth is on mine again.

"Oh God!" I moan. I let my fingers weave through his hair and tug lightly, hearing him groan yet again.

He began moving me closer and closer to the queen sized bed in the middle of the room, with our lips still compressed together.

He takes a seat on the edge of the bed and quickly I close the space in between us by saddling his lap. I moaned when I felt his erection hit my most sensitive spot.

"I want you now," he groans. His hand goes to the it of my thighs. He moves my laced underwear aside and when he feels the wetness there, he groans against my mouth. He inserts one of his fingers and I feel him sigh heavily against my face.

"You're so goddamn warm and wet."

I tilt my head back and he sucks and kisses the middle of my neck.

I begin to move my hips against his finger. He adds another finger inside of me and he moves his fingers in and out, pressing against the front wall.

Suddenly, he removes his fingers and puts them in his mouth, sucking them.

"I want these off now," he says, pulling at my underwear and I oblige.

I stand up quickly, pulling down my lace underwear. I begin to take my dress off by he stops me.