Chapter 66.

Zac got work off for me on Saturday night at the Bar and I got work off at Last Words, thanks to Owen covering for me, so the day of Zac's birthday, I was more than happy to sleep in as long as I could before I had to get up and get ready.

I lean to my side and see a perfect and happy sleeping, Zac next to me. His hand was under his pillow and he was naked from last night's scandalous events.

"Happy birthday," I whisper into his and nip at his earlobe. He groans deep in his throat as a response.

He presses himself up against me and I can feel his morning wood against my thigh.

"And good morning to you too," I say, seductively, which makes him chuckle.

I reach forward underneath the sheets for him and wrap my fingers around him. His eyes open and he's staring at me with intense, dark eyes, full of lust. They widen as I begin to move my hand and he sucks in a breath that travels straight to the pit of my stomach.

He's always so unexpectedly firmer than what I think, and I freeze my hands, squeezing him gently. His breathing hitches and I chuckle.

"Don't tease," he moans.

He shifts onto his back, and I prop myself up by my elbow, beginning to move my hand up and down with a firm grip.

He closes his eyes with his head tilted back, appreciating my hand on him. He flexes his hips into my hand, like he has done before and I watch in amazement.

I lean closer to him, kissing, sucking and biting his neck. "That's right... Fuck my hand," I whisper into his ear and he groans.

"Fuck! Keep talking to me like that," he breaths, continuing to move his hip up and down with my hand.

I watch his mouth drop as his breathing increases and his pants rise, signalling how close he is getting. I run my finger over the tip of his penis, wiping away the moisture there, and watch him convulse and moan softly.

That sound. Those beautiful rasps of breath that make goosebumps form on my body. I was sure that if I had those sounds on a loop, I would find my own release, without him even touching me.

"I love the sounds you make when I make you feel good," I murmur, in confidence.

"You make me feel so good," he breaths, and tilts his head back again.

I lean down lower on the bed, straddling his lower legs and take him into my mouth.

"Wow... Angel." His eyes fly open and are focused on me as I begin to move and suck... hard.

I watch his stomach muscles flex and I try and hold my smile as I take him deeper into my mouth, trying not to gag.

"Christ," he groans, letting out the breath he was holding.

His hands caress either side of my head, helping me move up and down as he fucks my mouth. He needs this... needs my mouth. Needs to find his release.

I swirl my tongue all over him, focusing on his tip again. He continues flexing and raising his hips to meet each downward motion of my head.

I wrap my lips around my teeth, sheathing them away as if try and suck harder. I suck harder as I take him deeper and deeper into my mouth, feeling him touch the back of my throat and I almost gag. Tears well up in my eyes, but I push on. Giving him all this pleasure was such a turn on. I look up at him staring down at me with an open gaping mouth and I bat my eyelashes, watching groan.

"Fuck! I'm going to come," he warns me. He cries out and stills, with a thrust and I feel his warm fluid running down my throat and I swallow quickly watching the man I love fall apart. I sit back on his legs, watching him come down from his high.