Chapter 22.

His face was pinched, his eyebrows drawn together. He looked like he was fighting an inwards battle with himself.

He walks closer towards me on the bed and takes my leg in his hand and I suck in a breath with that small bit of contact alone.

"I like these boots," he says as he runs his hand over the velvety material. "Beautiful colour," he continues, talking to himself.

He undoes the zipper on the inside ankle and pulls of the boots my first dipping his fingers into the top of the thigh high boots and pulling down slowly, letting his fingers drag down the skin of my leg.

I bite my bottom lip, if only to stop me from moaning from this little bit of contact on my skin.

His deep blue eyes were set on the task ahead of him. He takes the rest of my shoe off and lets them drop to the floor. He kneels on my bed and begins his work with my other leg, if only, slowing down the process and prolonging the time his fingers spend on my skin. Once he's down with the other side, he takes my shoe off and drops it on the ground with the other shoe taking off both of my socks and letting them drop too.

He looks down at me for a moment, his bright blue eyes, the most extraordinary colour, they seemingly look as if they can see right through me and I'm left... exposed. The thought is unnerving, yet then again, I find that he always sees me.

"All done," he says, and he is about to move off the bed, but I move my foot in front of him, wrapping them gently around his waist to keep him in place.

"Please don't leave," I beg, and I know how whiney I sound, but I couldn't help it.

I can feel his warm body on the inside of my legs, and I wanted more. There was an itch inside of me that needed to me addressed and he was the only one who could.

I use my arms to prop myself up, keeping him trapped between my legs.

"Please don't leave me," I whisper, and bring my hand to his face, cupping his cheek.

"Alison," his tongue emphasised every syllabus of my name and watching his mouth say my name sent a wave of chills down my body.

"Isaac," I murmured back and felt my nipples harden when I did.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

I let my legs drop to his sides so I can prop myself up further and I let my face inch closer and closer towards his. He takes a few deep breaths and I watch his eyes wonder all over my face. I expected him to kiss me by now.

"Kiss me," I whisper. I craved for the touch of his lips on me.

He moves his head closer, leaning down into me. He snakes his arms up my hip and grips tightly. His lips barely brush mine at first and I tilt my head up needing more.

"Don't tease me," I say against his lips and he presses his lips against mine, sucking my bottom lip. His lips mould to mine, captivating me. His tongue is in my mouth, possessing and claiming me and I love the amount of force he was using.

He pushes me back until I'm laying down and I let my legs open wider for him and I could feel him bear his weight on me. His tongue brushed over my lower lip and it fuelled the fire in my stomach.

My hands travel underneath his shirt and up his back, my nails digging in slightly to his skin. His hips grind down on mine, and a whimper escapes my lips. He swallows my gasps as his lips trace mine and we continue to move our hips together.

I can feel my face and neck become hot, and my thighs tense up as he moves against me.

There was only the sound of our soft whimpers and our deep quick breaths filling the room and making each sound that he made, travel straight to the pit of my stomach and fuel the fire that was already growing.