EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

I dreamt about an angel last night, with brown hair and a halo on top of her head. She came down from the sky and saved me. Saved me at a time when I needed someone to save me most.

I woke up in my bed, the sun peaking in from my blinds.

Fuck. What time is it?

Something was meant to happen today, but I couldn't put my finger on it. One thing I knew for sure, was that I was starving.

My phone began to ring on my bedside table, and Sara's name was sprawled on the top.

"Hey," I answered.

"Hey Baby, did you just wake up?" she asks. Her voice was light and sweet, something that I have grown so used to.

"Yeah," I say.

"What are you getting up to today?"

"There's something, but I can't remember what," I confess, and I hear her chimed laughter through the phone.

"Of course, you forget," she continues to laugh. "Well, would you like to go out for lunch later on today?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'll let you know if I'm free."

"Okay, bye," she says, and I hang up.

I got up from my bed, putting on the closest shirt to me, which happened to be a white t-shirt. It didn't take much longer for me to walk to the kitchen and pour myself some cereal.

By the time I poured the milk into the bowel, there was a car door closing nearby and I looked out the window to see Emmett getting out of his ute.

That's right! The newbie was coming today. All I knew about her was that she was Emmett's best friend.

"You know you could have just kicked the door down," she laughs making Emmett laugh too. Her voice is light and humorous, but nerves were also evident in her tone.

"Hey Zac!" Emmett called out to me.

I stood just beyond the doorway, spooning cereal in my mouth, waiting to see the new roommate. She ducked around Emmett, putting her boxes on the floor when I finally saw her.

The Angel.

Angel.

The one in my dreams.

She was beautiful.

I wasn't expecting that.

I dropped the spoon in my bowl from shock.

It felt as if I had already known her my whole life and it felt as if she was meant to be here in this moment... whatever the fuck that meant.

Long brown hair, waving down to her curvy waist. She was short, and curvy in all the right places, looking absolutely delectable. Even though the black jeans she wore, and grey top didn't do her body any justice, you could tell that she was hiding a gem beneath those clothes.

I imagined myself running my hands over the dips and waves creating her body and I felt my dick twitch slightly in my pants.

Down boy, I thought.

She was a natural beauty, defined cheekbones, button nose and large brown eyes, with lips that looked so incredibly soft...

Get a hold of yourself, Zac! You have just met the poor woman.

"Did you just wake up?" Emmett asked me with a large smile on his face.

"Yep," I smile. "I probably would have still been asleep if I wasn't so God damn hungry!" I try and joke, hoping to make her laugh, but instead Emmett laughed, and she looked up at him longingly with an adoring smile. A pang of jealousy rushed through me.