Chapter 51.

I look up seeing movement at the corner of my eye and I see the door open and next Emmett's face. Even though Zac's head covered my exposed chest, obscuring his view of my chests, but my hands still come up to my chest and I cover my breasts.

He didn't seem to notice at first, but when he does, he shouts, "Holy fuck!" and walks back out the door, slamming it shut.

Zac sighs, taking his hands away from my body and letting them lay limp by his sides.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," I repeat. I bring my hands up to my face and cover my eyes. My body went hot for a completely different reason and I'm sure that every part of my skin was flaming red.

"Argh!" Zac brings his hands to his head, trying to catch his breath. "Note to self.... Make sure both of the roommates will be out all night," Zac says, letting his head sit back on the couch and looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm so embarrassed," I say. My voice was muffled from my hands still pressed against my face. My hands now then press against my flustered cheeks and I try and catch my breath.
"He doesn't know about us being together, does he?" I ask, looking at Zac who was now looking at me, biting his lower lip. "Shit," I say a final time, already knowing the answer. I grab my bra from beside us and begin putting it back on.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles. His hands go to his head and he runs his fingers through his hair and pushing it off his forehead.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask him. I clamber off of his lap, grapping for my dress and slipping it over my head.

"I should have checked he would be out allnight," he says and removes his hand from his hair. There was a hint of something in his eyes that I couldn't quite explain... regret or possible anger? "I wanted this to be nice for you," he says.

I look at him and force a smile. I lean down to kiss him, softly. "It was very nice, Zac," I speak honestly and also to reassure him. I hold his face in my hands. "I have had a lovely time." I kiss him again and with a final kiss I say, "To be continued."

He chuckles and with a final kiss, I part from him.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"I'm going to go talk to Emmett," I tell him. "What are you going to do while I'm gone?"

"I might rub one out, you know, since we were so rudely interrupted..."

"Well, wait for me and I'll join you," I wink and begin walking to the front door. I stoop down and grab my jacket and slip it on before stepping outside. Emmett was pacing at the bottom of the porch steps and I pinch my face at him.

"I'm surprised you're still here," I tell him and admit that I was struggling to look at him... I mean, he did just walk in on Zac and I in a pretty intimate moment.

"So am I, but I don't really want to go anywhere else right now."

"I'm sorry," I tell him.

"Argh! Don't be." He leans down with his hands on his knees.

I sit on the top step of the front porch, wrapping my arms around me and rubbing my biceps to create some warm friction.

"Did- did you see anything?" I ask with a pinch face and struggle to look at him.

"No, thank goodness!" he leans up and shakes his head. "But I could still pretty much get the gist of it all..."

"I'm so sorry," I say covering my face for a second again.

"Like I said... don't be."

He steps forward and I watch him sit next to me on the porch. He sighs heavily and rubs his thighs for some warmth.