Chapter 50.

"God, I want you," he moans.

"I'm all yours." My voice is low and soft and laced with so much lust. If he wanted me here, right now, against this door, then I would happily give myself to him. His hands go to my jacket and he pulls it back and down, sliding it down my arms and I take his off in return. We slid out of our shoes and I hastily take off my socks. We were both breathing heavily, trying to get enough of each other, practically ripping off our clothes.

His hand grasps the back of my thighs and in one fowl swoop, he lifts me up, using the door to support majority of my weight. I wrap my legs around his hips, just as quickly as he lifts me.

"Wrap your hands around my neck, baby," he whispers, and I follow his instructions. I wrap my hands around his neck and support myself up against him.

Kissing my neck, he begins to move off of the door and I squeal, feeling his whole body shake against me as he laughs. I was in the air, supported by him, feeling slightly like a child being carried which made me chuckle more. He puts me down on the couch, laying on top of me. One hand supports him up, while the other comes to my hip and his lips are now on mine. The way he was kissing me now was different than what it was before. It's now slow and full of meaning.

His hips move against mine so slowly that it almost felt like he didn't move at all. I wondered if I had imagined it.

My mouth is feverish against his, relishing in the feeling of his tongue against my own. Suddenly, he grabs the hem of my dress, pulling upwards and over my head. The turtleneck of my dress got caught in my head and I pull it the rest of the way aggressively and he pitches it across the room. He pulls back, admiring my black lace bra and panties.

"I love lace on you," he says low in his throat. His eyes still hooded. His hand travels over each of my breasts and then down to my underwear, his finger running across the waistband. My hips buck when his thumb travels down below and touches my clit, pressing down hard. My fingers curl into his hair as he sucks the skin at my neck. With his other hand, he dips it into my bra, pushing the lace down and underneath my breast so it was pushed up. His hand pinches at my nipple until it was firm and stiff. His head goes straight to my nipple, taking it into his mouth and biting down. My nipple elongates until his skilful mouth and fingers.

I cry out as the sensation travels throughout my body and tightens all of my muscles, in particularly, my groin and I rock my pelvis against his fingers.

"Make that noise again," he says against my breast and bites down on my nipple again, causing me to cry out yet again.

With his mouth he continues to toy with my nipple, making me squirm and yearn for him so desperately and I knew my panties were saturated.

I want him so badly. I want all of him so badly.

"I want to see you," he says, and his hand snakes down my back and ever so quickly, he pulls me up, so he was sitting on the couch now and my legs were on either side of his hips and I was straddling him.

We were both breathing so hard, both of our chests working together just as hard to get more air into our lungs.

His hands skim themselves up my back to the clasp of my bra and he undoes it and I help the straps down my arms and letting it drop on the couch next to us. I ran my fingers down his chest, took the bottom of his shirt and pull upwards. In one fluid movement, Zac's shirt was off, and his warm skin was pressed against me. His mouth found its way to mine and I kiss him hungrily. His hand slips into my underwear, sliding his fingers against my sex.

"You're so smooth," he says in bewilderment and I chuckle. His knuckle lightly moves across the front of my sex.

My nose was pressed against his and both of our mouths were open, and we both moan softly as his finger enter inside of me. I push my pelvis against the heel of his palm, again and again, so that each time it was hitting my clit. The growing euphoria inside of me was growing and I needed it to rise higher.

"You are so warm and wet," he breaths and his eyes and voice is filled with wonder.

His mouth is back on mine, and I feel how desperate and hungry he is. His finger pumps in and out of me quickly and I feel my cheeks and neck become insanely hot, no doubt they were flushed pink.

I was rising so much higher, higher than what I have been before. I was so ready for him. Need him in me right now. My hand dips below and I cup his erection over his jeans.

"You're close, Angel," he states, and I moan. "That's right, feel me." He continues to pump, paying extra attention to the front wall and his palm and thumb against my clit.

"Zac," I rasp and I'm about to come undone.

When the front door blew open and I see Emmett's face.