Intro

This X reader story is going to be pretty long so just heads up. I will make different sections of the story to show where each part ends and where it starts again.

What Books and Movies does it go through?

 I will go through the first book/movie then the Scorch Trials then Death Cure then do a prequel section of The Fever Code explaining your backstory before the glade. I will also do The Crank Palace at the end.

Spoiler Warning will be placed before each one so you know when to stop reading if you would like :)

Does it follow the Books or Movies?

I will be doing a mix of both. Dialogue from each will be put in because I feel like it's sort of an accomplishment when you read something and your like holy shit I remember that. 

What's Y/N like?

I try to make all my characters as relatable as I can but always different in a way. Character creation is one of my favorite things to do soo yeah. I think Y/N in this story is kind of the mother of the glade along with mama Newt. They're kinda like the parents of the glade. She's really sweet but will cut a bitch if need be. 

Music

I have made two playlists for this story that can be found on my Spotify. These are the links to both of them!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1r95Db4HDj670BTuR7vVgs?si=54eef14f947645b4

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6fATfYiNYwCtznWtjaU2tj?si=2add34037abd4f27

Right now I have Y/N's mixtape playlist (that will make sense later) and my playlist that I think represents Newt.

I really love music and feel you can connect deeper with notes and chords than people sometimes and I think the feeling it can give you is irreplaceable. I don't pick songs just because they sound good, I pick them because they mean something to each and every character. Lyrics have deeper meanings than most people like to look at and it's so beautiful to me.