Part 1

-y/n POV-
I speed walk down to the gym, careful to not bump into anyone. My pace quickens once I see the doors as I rush up the stairs. I brush a hand through my hair to make it look a little neat and open the doors, the sound of volleyballs and sneakers ring through the room. "Sorry I'm late, had to ask a teacher a question" I explain as I head over to the bleachers. Most nod in understanding as a golden eyed boy rushes up.
"Hey hey hey y/n I thought you ditched us!" Bokuto grabbed my shoulders and shook me around a bit. Only to be stopped when a hand rests on his shoulder.
"Bokuto calm down, she just got here."
"But Akaashiiiiiii"
I grab Bokutos hands and softly take them off. I chuckle and pat his head. "I'll never ditch you, so you don't have to worry. I promise" I smile and grab my clipboard. "Now back to practice goofball". He turns away and rushes back to the court, leaving Akaashi behind. He looks at me and softly smiles.
"If you want, I can help. We are in the same class so it won't be that hard." He leaves it at that and heads to Bokutos side. I chuckle and shake my head taking notes of everyone's strength and weakness's.

-Bokutos POV-
'My hands are still stinging from her touch. And her smile gah I love it! Maybe if I do good she'll give me a hu-'
My thoughts were cut off when my spike was blocked. I grumble a bit and shake my head. 'I'll get em next time, I'm a top Ace for a re-'
My thoughts were cut off again as my spike was blocked..again. 'I'm not good, this is bad, I'm bad. Why am I even in volleyball if all my hits get blocked.' I feel my body deflate and my mood drop. I close my hand and thrust it behind me. "Dont pass to me anymore!". I hear a chorus of sighs behind me.
"You heard him, let's go" Akaashi says as everyone gets back in place.
"E-eh?" I'm dumbfounded. 'Not pass to me? But, but I'm the ace, I'm the captain' my thought ramble until I hear a sweet voice call out.
"Come on Bo! You got this! I swear this time you'll get a point! Have faith in yourself!" I turn around and I see y/n with a wide smile, and her hands cupped around her mouth. I can feel a surge of energy go through me. 'That's all I needed, I needed your support, I need you.'
"Im feeling pumped up now hey hey hey!" I get ready "come on pass to me!"

-time skip to after practice-
-Akaashis POV-
I help y/n clean up the gym. A comfortable silence between us, something I desperately need. I turn and I watch her place loose balls into the basket with a smile on her face. 'How can someone be at peace around this place?' I sigh as I put the net away.
"Oh Akaashi" her voice is so calming "about your offer earlier"
I turn to her "yes?"
"I'll have to take you up on it, ive been thinking about it and I may need the extra help, I just don't understand it fully" I watch as she scratches her right cheek, a habit of hers when she's nervous. I smile and nod "of course, your house or mine?"
"My parents are out so we can go to yours" she smiles at the end.
'So..calming..I want to keep the tranquility of her smile to myself..what?' I shake my head and smile.
"Then let's finish up here and go."