Chapter 94

Miles's POV

"Madison!" I yell after her but she's too far gone. As I try to step out of the bathroom Rebecca steps in front of me.

"Fuck off!" I yell but a devious smile plays at her lips, the same smile I used to love seeing while fucking her. I try to move past her but the bitch won't budge.

"I'm getting tired chasing after you, are you seriously obsessed with some virgin?" Rebecca sneers and I roll my eyes before pushing her away. 

I need to find my Madison. There's no ignoring the feeling, I need her, I know it and I know she knows it. No matter how much sleepless night I've had, trying not to let her inside of my head, I'm back to square one, I need her. 

Staying awake doesn't help, getting drunk doesn't help, nothing works without her.

"Where the fuck is Madison?" I ask Jacob who's pouring himself a stupid drink.

"How the hell would I know?" He huffs to my surprise. I smirk and part my lips, "Well you're her fucking guardian angel aren't you?" I raise a brow and Jacob stops in his tracks.

"I need to find her." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Don't you fucking dare fuck with me right now?" I bark, receiving looks from a few skanks standing in the kitchen. A smile plays at Jacob's lips and I know he has a plan but he's still half the fuck-up I am.

"Then you find her first," Jacob smirks to my surprise. Why is he such an asshole all of a sudden?

"Fcuk you." I spit before pushing at his shoulder and walking into the mess in the living room. It's empty except for empty bottles on the floor and people dancing.

Madison's POV

Stephanie?" I ask, finally spotting the familiar short blonde hair in the crowd. 

The blue light above us flickers on and off and my eyes have begun feeling tired.

"Madison! I've been looking all over for you." She squeals, turning to face me with slightly worried eyes.

"We should leave." I finally say and her eyes go wide.

"Is everything okay?" she asks and I nod even though I'm not really sure how I'm feeling. I haven't been sure of anything ever since Miles told me the truth.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired," I explain.

"Oh, okay, let me just grab my purse." Stephanie holds up a finger before rushing away.

"Madison?" I hear from behind me and quickly turn around.

"Jacob?" I ask as I stare at those blue eyes that betrayed me more than I could have ever guessed.

"Can we talk?" He asks and I part my lips to speak but Stephanie comes back.

"In private?" He adds and I don't know what to say. I don't want to talk to someone who hurt me. Jacob was someone I thought was there for me, but now, he's just like Miles.

"Stephanie and I are leaving." I point out as the blue light flickers on and off us.

"I'll drive her home," Jacob says to Stephanie while ignoring me.

"Please, Madison," Jacob begs, his eyes finally meeting mine again.

"I don't know—"

"I should get to tell you my side, isn't' that only fair?" he asks and I nod.

"Okay."