01 | a different dimension

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

You're from a whole
'nother world, a different 
dimension

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"No! You stupid dumb bitch!" The words exploded from the mouth of a twenty year old girl

Talia Young had just watched season four episode twelve of one of her beloved shows, The Vampire Diaries.

Talia was curled up on her bed clutching her phone desperately to her chest, her long hair flowing in her face. A tear slipped down her cheek. "That stupid bitch. I hate her." She mumbled.

It didn't take a genius to know that Talia harboured a lot of hate towards the fictional character.

A low chuckle came from the doorway. "Watching Vampire Diaries again, Talia?" Talia's little sister stood leaning against the door jam.

"Shut up, Matilda." Talia snapped.

Matilda wrinkled her nose. "I hate that name. Please call me Matty or even Tilly?" She fluttered her eyelashes.

Talia laughed. "Okay. Fine, Baby sis."

Her younger sister scowled. "Stop that."

Talia held her hands up in surrender. "Alright. Did you need something?"

"Yes. A package came for you. It is in the hall." Matty pointed with her thumb behind her.

"A package?" Talia wrinkled her nose. "I didn't order anything." Talia put her phone aside and hopped out of her bed. She was curious now. Talia ripped open the package.

She gasped at the necklace inside. It looked similar to the necklace Bonnie had to channel her expression magic. "Cool." She clutched it in her hand.

Matilda looked confused. "Where did that come from?" She recognized it vaguely. While she watched Vampire Diaries once upon a time, she wasn't a huge fan of the show. Not like Talia.

Talia started glowing.

Matilda widened her blue eyes. "What is happening to you?"

Talia shrugged. "What's wrong?"

"You're glowing. Talia!" She screamed as her sister started fading in and out. Matilda had no idea what was happening to her sister and it frightened her.

Talia looked at her arms as she noticed the glowing. She looked up, panicked. "Matty!"

Talia flickered for the last time then blinked out like static on an old TV screen.

"Talia!" Matty said, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her sister was gone - there was no trace of how she vanished, just the necklace she had received not five minutes ago.