05 | One of the Protectors

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

Your love is like
bad medicine

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

Talia opened the door and got a lot of stares as she sauntered towards the bar and a semi drunk Kol

"Come to save me again, Darling? Well, you are too late." Kol waved her off.

"Kol? Look, I am sorry. I didn't tell them much. I didn't tell them the whole thing. I trust you will keep that information to yourself." Talia started.

"No, you listen Darling and listen well. I don't care." Kol enunciated. "You can do what you like."

"Kol!" Rebekah snapped.

"No. It's fine Rebekah." Talia leaned in close. "You know what Kol, if I hadn't of saved you, you would be stuck on the Other Side. Do you know what that is like? Imagine being all alone, watching the people you left behind, and have nothing to do but stand there. No matter how much you scream how much you plead, no one can hear you. No one can see you. You are stuck there. I saved you to help you stop Silas. If you want to have Bitch and Brat kill you then be my guest. I won't save you again." Talia stomped from the Grill to the parking lot next to the building to wait for Rebekah.

Kol glared into a glass of whiskey. She was right but that didn't mean he had to like it. Rebekah stared at her brother. "Are you going to go after her?"

"No." Kol said gruffly.

Rebekah huffed. "Fine." She turned and followed Talia's example and flounced out of the Grill. What she saw as she reached the parking lot stopped her in her tracks.

---------------------------

Talia huffed as she waited for Rebekah. "Hurry up." She muttered.

"You!" A voice screeched. Elena came out of nowhere and pinned Talia to the side of the car. "Why did you save him? Who are you?"

Talia growled. Elena flinched back. The ginger's eyes were glowing a bright white.

Talia grabbed Elena's hand and twisted her arm behind her back. "Listen here Bitch. The Originals are under my protection. You go after them, you go after me. Got it? Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah and their mates are mine to protect. You already killed Finn and Sage. You kill one more of that family and I will hunt you down and will cut out your heart with a nail file soaked in vervain. You leave the Mikaelson's alone!" Talia picked up Elena by her neck and held her up. "If they even get one little paper cut from you or your Scooby gang I will come after everyone you love. Get the fuck out of here Bitch." Talia tossed Elena across the parking lot.

Elena took one more look at the girl and ran off. She had to tell Damon. He will save her.

Rebekah stood there shocked at the girl. Talia wavered on her feet. Talia spotted Rebekah. "Bekah? I don't feel so good." Talia's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she collapsed.