07 | I hate repeating myself

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Talk. Talk. Talk.
Never shut up

┗━━━━━━━━┛

"Stay here love

"Stay here love." Nik got up to answer the door.

Talia listened closely to their conversation.

"What is it Niklaus that you had to drag me back for?" Elijah's voice was heard.

Talia did another mini freak out. A small squeal escaped her lips.

"What is that? Do you have a human living here?" Elijah asked.

"Not exactly, Brother." Nik started.

"Then what was that noise?" Elijah pressed further.

"That was Talia." Nik said. "She's here. The First Protector."

There was a thud of suitcases dropping to the floor. "Where is she? What is she? Who is her mate?"

"You know I can hear you, right? And besides it is rude to ask someone else those questions." Talia said at a normal voice.

"So she has gone through her transformation." Elijah asked, walking closer to the living room.

"Yes. She is part witch, part werewolf, part vampire and part human." Nik listed.

"Werewolf? Don't tell me." Elijah started.

Talia tensed.

"Is she yours?" Elijah asked.

Talia and Nik busted out laughing. "No. She is not." Nik chuckled.

Elijah and Nik walked into the living room then. "So then whose is she?"

"Kol's." Nik said amused.

Talia huffed. "I am not. Hello Elijah." Talia said politely while shooting a glare at Niklaus.

"Hello Miss Talia." Elijah greeted.

Talia smirked. "I think I like you. You actually call me by my name. Kol calls me Darling and Klaus calls me Love. Rebekah and you are the only ones who call me Talia."

"Well, my brothers always did have poor manners. Can you explain why did you come here now?" Elijah asked.

Talia sighed. "We need Kol and Rebekah. I refuse to answer that without them. I hate repeating myself."

Right after those words exited her mouth the two Originals sped into the room. Kol sat as far away from Talia as he could and Rebekah rolled her eyes and sat right next to her.

"Look, I don't know why I came here now. I am from an alternate reality. All of this, doesn't exist. I know so much about this because this is a TV show." Talia said.

Klaus smirked. "Nice joke love. What is the real story?"

Talia groaned.

"You might want to give them some proof Darling. Like with me." Kol suggested not looking at her.