23 | Questionaire

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Questions?
Stupid Questions?

┗━━━━━━━━┛

"Dinner was amazing, Nik

"Dinner was amazing, Nik. Thank you." Talia wiped her mouth with her napkin.

"You're welcome, Love. Now, Rebekah said you have something for after dinner?" Nik spoke.

Talia lit up. "Yes. Bekah? You get the drinks, I will get the bowl."

Both girls got up and went about their tasks. Talia came back in with a huge glass bowl filled with little slips of paper. Rebekah came in with glasses and a bottle of alcohol. Rebekah poured each of them a glass and sat down in her seat.

"So, here are the rules. Us four get to ask Talia any of these questions. These are getting to know you questions. Talia has to answer honestly and no lying." Rebekah gave a look at Talia. Talia shrugged innocently.

"We will pass around the bowl. I want to start." Rebekah reached in the bowl and grabbed one out. "What age do you you wish you could permanently be?"

Talia snorted. "Not twenty." Talia thought seriously for a moment. "Probably twenty two or twenty three."

Rebekah nodded and passed the bowl to Kol. Kol sighed but reached in and grabbed a question. "What is your favorite genre in movies or books?"

"I like action. I am not one for chick flicks or romance movies like most girls. I love the spy movies. I also like a little fantasy movies. I like the effects they use to make them." Talia answered.

Nik looked relieved. "Thank you for not liking those dreadful movies."

"You're welcome Nik." Talia smiled.

Kol passed the bowl to Niklaus.

"What kind of art do you enjoy the most?" Nik read off.

Talia thought before speaking. "I would have to say the theater. I enjoy plays and watching the magic that happens on stage. I know I have said this to Nik before but my favorite opera is The Phantom of the Opera. My little sister likes it as well. I have never seen a broadway play. That is on my list to see."

Nik passed the bowl to Elijah.

"What pets did you have growing up?" Elijah's paper read.

"Not a whole lot. My mother-" Talia spoke those words with as much kindness as she could muster. "Had a pitbull dog. That was about it. The pet I had now was a cat named Stormy."

Elijah passed the bowl to Rebekah. Rebekah eagerly reached in and picked a question. "What is something you will never do again?"

Kol looked up at this.

Talia laughed. "I will never go on a rollercoaster again. The last time I went on one, I threw up. Matty made fun of me that day." Talia reminisced.

Kol's turn again. "Who has impressed you most with what they have accomplished?"