38 | At least they had some fun

┏━━━━━━━━┓

So let's raise a cup

┗━━━━━━━━┛

When they came back to the house, they were greeted by Elijah and Niklaus

When they came back to the house, they were greeted by Elijah and Niklaus. The two older brothers shook their heads. At least they had some fun.

"How are Matty and Jordan?" Talia asked Niklaus. Kol was upstairs taking a shower. Rebekah had things to do in her room.

"Jordan is still out and Matty fell asleep." Nik said as he frowned at the now cold roast on the counter. "It's ruined."

Talia looked it over. "No it isn't." Talia grabbed a knife and started slicing it into thin pieces.

"What are you doing?" Niklaus asked.

"Making sub sandwiches." Talia responded as she finished cutting the meat. Talia preset the oven and searched for some bread. "Do you have french bread?"

Niklaus went over to cabinet and pulled some out. "Ah, perfect. Can you cut come veggies? We need tomato, lettuce, jalapenos, and maybe some cucumber."

Talia pulled out some bacon and began frying it. Niklaus chopped the vegetables. After the bacon was cooked, Talia pulled some cheese out of the fridge and began slicing that. The oven beeped. Niklaus finished with the veggies and Talia cut the last piece of cheese.

"Now we need small dishes to put them in." Talia hunted around for a bit and found what she was looking for. She placed the food in a buffet type thing. "DINNER!" Talia yelled.

Niklaus winced. "Can you possible scream any louder?"

Talia smirked. "Sure." Talia opened her mouth to yell again but Nik sped over and clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Stop." Niklaus growled. Nik removed his hand when he was sure she wasn't going to yell.

Kol entered the room just then. Talia's eyes widened. He was shirtless and water was dripping down his torso. Talia blushed.

"I heard you say dinner?" Kol asked, he smiled when he saw that Talia couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

"Y-yeah." Talia stammered. Talia cleared her throat and averted her eyes. "Sub sandwiches. Just put your meat and cheese on first. We will toast it in the oven for a bit and then you can put on your veggies." Talia spoke to the counter.

"Is something wrong Talia?" Kol mock frowned. This was his payback for the mud. It took ages to get it out of his hair.

Talia quickly glanced up and then back down. "N-no." She stumbled over her words again.

"Are you sure Darling?" Kol moved closer so he was almost in touching distance. "Because you aren't looking at me."

Talia flicked her eyes to his chest and watched a water drop slowly roll down it. Talia blushed. "I-I'm fine."

Kol smirked. He moved closer. He was inches from her. Talia quickly took a step back. Kol took one forward. He slowly backed Talia into the counter.

Niklaus huffed and left the room. Kol barely registered it. He was too busy watching the red creep down Talia's neck. Kol moved even closer to her. Kol leaned down so his lips were brushing her ear. "Are you sure?" He breathed, lips almost caressing her ear.

Talia shivered. She was speechless.

Rebekah walked into the kitchen then. "Gross." She said, loudly, shattering the moment.

Talia froze. She moved to push Kol away, but Kol leaned into her hands. Talia got a good feel of his chest. Talia's cheeks were on fire.

Rebekah began looking things over. "What are you making?"

Kol growled softly and backed up.

Talia scurried away as soon as she had an opening. "Uh . . . we are making sub sandwiches. Just place your meat and cheese on your bread for right now." Talia set the example by putting what she wanted on one side of the bread. Rebekah and Kol followed. Nik and Elijah came in when Talia was putting the tray in oven. Talia made sandwiches for Matty and Jordan. When the first tray came out, Talia showed them how to make them.

"There you go. One sub sandwich." Talia bit into hers and hummed. She was still a bit flustered because Kol still had not put on a shirt.

Kol made his and sat down next to her. He pulled his chair closer so that she would bump into him with every move she made.

Talia gulped. Talia then noticed Kol's barely there satisfaction and smug look. He was doing this on purpose! "You ass!" Talia exclaimed.

The Originals all looked at her.

Talia focused on Kol. "You are doing it on purpose!"

"Doing what, Darling?" Kol gave her an innocent look.

"You know what." Talia glared hotly at him.

Kol smirked. "Okay. You got me. That was payback for the mud. It took forever to get out of my hair."

Talia growled at him. "Go put on a shirt."

Kol leaned back in his seat. "And why would I do a thing like that? I kinda like being without a shirt."

"Kol." Talia warned. "I will make you sleep on the couch."

Kol smiled at her. "You can't sleep without me."

"I don't know. I kinda like having the whole bed to myself." Talia put a finger to her chin. "All of the space and room to roll around in."

Kol, seeing that he wasn't going to win, went upstairs to change.

Talia smirked. She won that round.

Rebekah roll her eyes at their antics.

"So, where are we going after they wake up?" Niklaus asked.

"That would be up to Jordan and Matty when they wake up. All I know, is I am sticking with Kol and Matty." Talia finished off her sandwich.

Niklaus was about to answer, when Talia stiffened. "Jordan." Talia spoke then disappeared. Elijah following a second later.

Rebekah and Kol, who had just entered the room, shared a smile. Niklaus looked suspicious but followed Elijah and Talia upstairs. He grabbed Matty's sandwich on the way.

Kol froze. Talia's blood will call to Jordan. Technically, she is part human. It will do the trick to finish Jordan's transition. Kol left the kitchen, leaving Rebekah all alone.

Rebekah sighed. She guessed she will have to play nice with Jordan, considering she was Elijah's mate. Rebekah didn't like how the redhead took all of Talia's time. Rebekah sighed again and stood up. She had to finish the surprise she was making for Talia and Kol.