42 | all vampires have a sensitive neck

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Movin' up under
the moonlight
Like the vampires

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia slept great that night

Talia slept great that night. Kol was wrapped around her and she felt safe. Talia woke up to Kol placing butterfly kisses along her neck. Talia shivered as her neck tingled. "How is that possible?" Talia moaned. "My neck was never this sensitive."

Kol smiled. "You're a vampire now, Darling. All vampire's have a sensitive neck." Kol paused for a moment. "And what do you mean it was never sensitive?"

Talia froze. "It's just, I am not exactly innocent. Nowadays people can have sex without being married."

Kol pushed aside his vicious thoughts. It wouldn't do any good otherwise. All the boys she had been with are in a different world.

Talia knew Kol was upset. Talia rolled over so she was facing him. "It was only one guy. We did it about three times. That was it. I am still kinda innocent."

Kol heard her but he didn't acknowledge her. He placed his face back into her neck. "I don't want to talk about that." He mumbled into her skin.

Talia moaned at the sensation. Kol smirked. Kol's vampire face came out at the smell of her blood pulsing so close to the surface. "Hmmm." He hummed. "I can smell you."

Talia shrieked. "Kol! Note to you from your loving partner. Don't tell me that you can smell me! I will automatically think I smell bad!"

Kol smirked. "You love me?"

Talia shook her head. "Nope!"

Talia got out of bed. "Come on! Get up. We move tonight. We have things to do today."

Kol laid back on his pillows. He had started sleeping in just pajama pants. No shirt. He loved to see Talia blush. "Come back to bed, Darling." Kol coaxed.

Talia blushed. She had tried to put out of her mind the fact that she had Kol's bare chest up against her back all night. She had miserably failed. It was all she could think about. Kol fell asleep before her and his face had settled itself in her neck. Talia had to try to fall asleep with the feeling of Kol's breath brushing her apparently sensitive neck and his chest pushed up close to her back.

Kol leaned his head back just right so his neck was stretched along his pillows.

Talia focused her eyes on his pulse. She felt her fangs poking her lips. Talia tried to breath deep to calm down, but got a nose full of Kol's earthy scent.

Kol smiled. "You really don't know how to control that, do you?" Talia's vampire face was gorgeous to him. Her veins were darkened under her skin. Her eyes, instead of being just plain red, were red with yellow irises. Her fangs were long and sharp.