49 | Save the witches

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Can we always be
this close
Forever and Ever?

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Out in the main room of the plane, Elijah sat in thought of his brother's words

Out in the main room of the plane, Elijah sat in thought of his brother's words. He never knew Kol could be like that. Talia certainly has changed his family for the better. Elijah had killed Damon because he was going after Talia. Talia was so caught up in her fight, she completely missed Damon coming or her.

Elijah saw the look on his face and snapped. Before he even realized it, Damon's heart was in his hands. Elijah saw Talia as a little sister. He wanted to look out for her. To Elijah, family was everything. Nothing came closer in his life than his family.

Elijah stayed up all night, watching over his family. Two hours later, the plane was landing.

Elijah made his way to the bedroom attached to the main room. He peeked in to see Kol and Talia completely intertwined. He hated to wake them up but he needed to.

"Kol? Wake up. We're here." Elijah gently shook Kol's shoulder.

Kol's eyes snapped open. "Time to save the witches?"

"Time to save the witches, brother." Elijah could see the burning need for revenge in Kol's eyes. He hoped that Talia could help him. Could help all of them.