【Chapter 7】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

ʙᴇʀɴɪᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ

In the town square, there stood a strong white horse with a man on top of it. With broad shoulders, blue eyes, and bubblegum pink hair with a serious expression on his handsome face, surely, a waste of good looks to use such an expression.

Another soldier came next to the man clad with metal armor and a neutral expression on his face. 

"Looks like they've already left town and headed southwest." Spoke the soldier as the villagers began to surround the village with worry etched across all of their faces.

Turning his head slightly, Gilthunger whispered, "Southwest...That's toward the Forest of White Dreams." Once finishing the soldier began to speak, "Yes, but over there is-" Before he could finish his sentence Gilthunders horse began to move southwest making the soldier yell out his name, only to be ignored, though the soldier still followed him. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Mama Hawks stood on the edge of a cliff as the group of four looked upon the Forest of White Dreams with hazy fog enveloping the forest making it look as if it was haunted by an evil entity, but instead, it was guarding a specific, special giant.

"Are we really gonna be okay?" Walking down the forest the group of four began to look around, trying to find any sign of any living life, the one who spoke first was none other than Hawks as he too, looked around.

"It's been three hours since we entered the forest, but we haven't seen a sign of man or beast anywhere." Hawks complained as he still trotted forward, following nothing but the wind.

"Yeah... Lord Meliodas, are you sure one of the Seven is hiding here in the forest?" Asked Elizabeth as she followed Hawks, as she looked behind her only to see Meliodas looking up at the sky with a far-away look. 

"Probably." Meliodas answered with a carefree tone, though in front of them all stood a fuming Hawks. "So we came here with no hard evidence?! There are rumors of a crazy monster in this forest, you kn-" Being interrupted by a yell Hawks immediately jumped up in surprise as he turned around, "What's wrong?!" Hawks yelled with a scared tone.

(Y/N), who has stayed behind the group snapped out of her thoughts as she looked up, only to see Elizabeth with a shy expression. Finally decided to be productive (Y/N) spoke up. "Elizabeth, you good?" (Y/N) asked, as she gave Elizabeth a worried expression.