【Chapter 17】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Gentle snoring filled the darkroom with his chest rising up and down slowly, like a rhythm that could soothe any soul.  His soft green locks spread on top of the soft pillow looking like beautiful green leaves sprawled on the ground with an angel near. 

Groaning, Midoriya opened one eye and then another and glanced around the room in curiosity. Finding that it was one that he couldn't remember Midoriya quickly got up from his bed and out of the warm blankets and onto the floor, only to trip on the said blanket, but something caught him before he could fall.

Quickly looking up at his rescuer he found it being none other than the nice (H/C)-haired female that took him in, and who was now looking down at him with stern eyes. 

"Quiet, someone else is sleeping." (Y/N) whispered him in a stern voice and pointed towards another male that was sleeping in a makeshift bed of blankets and pillows as loud snores now occupied the room. 

Looking back at Midoriya (Y/N) ruffled his hair gently and looked into his emerald green eyes with her own warm ones. "How did you sleep, ZuZu? Once we got out of Baste Prison you were out as a light." (Y/N) chuckled at the memory, but all that Midorya could do was blush in embarrassment. 

"I-I'm sorry! I-I-I just... I just thought I was going to die for a second..." Midoriya whispered and pointed both his index fingers together in a shy manner. To this, (Y/N) only smiled down at him again with no anger in her eyes. "It's fine, though I do have something for you." (Y/N) stated making Midoriya's spirits lift.

"Really?!" Midoriya squealed in delight but got shushed by (Y/N) again. Sighing, (Y/N) walked over towards the sleeping figure and kneeled. Patting to the place next to her Midoriya complied and looked at her quizzically before looking down at the sleeping figure only to find a young man with blonde hair with a black lighting strick clear as day on his hair.

"Does this dude look familiar to you, ZuZu?" (Y/N) questioned him. Midoriya stayed quiet and continued to examine the young male only to frown and shake his head. "Nothing, I don't know this man. Though, why do you ask, (Y/N)?" Midoriya stated and looked back up at (Y/N) for an explanation. 

(Y/N) frowned and sighed, "I thought that might be the case since you don't remember anything, but I just hoped that I was wrong for the first time." (Y/N) dejectedly said and looked back over towards the sleeping figure that was too oblivious at the moment to even know what was happening. 

"Well, this man just so happens to be in the same predicament as you. Even though he didn't say anything to me I was able to piece everything together. Though this man has magic and you don't, do you think you may have magic as well?" (Y/N) turned towards him with calculating eyes. Midoriya shrugged, "Probably, but how did you find him?" Midoriya questioned her.

"Just had a feeling, you know? That someone just like you were going to be there, but I dont really see what compelled me to bring him in." (Y/N) leaned over towards the sleeping male and carefully picked him up, and walked over towards the now unoccupied bed and placed him there with blankets and all.

"Still makes me wonder on how and why you even got such feeling, (Y/N)." Midoriya huffed and wrapped a blue blanket over him. (Y/N) just stood up and looked down at the sleeping figure with a blank face. "Midoriya, you better have a magical ability worth noting." (Y/N) stated. Midoriya immediately tensed up and looked over towards the female who usually wore a calm and happy expression that was now replaced with one that a general would wear.

"What do you mean by that, (Y/N)?" Midoriya asked her with a calm expression, though his eyes said otherwise. (Y/N) tensed her shoulder and looked over at him with an emotionless face. "You heard what I said, ZuZu. If you serve no use for the Seven Deadly Sins then you are of no use for us any longer. In other words, you would be kicked out." (Y/N) explained to him somehow thinking that explaining her words would help him more, which it didn't.

Hearing the loud sound of something falling onto the ground (Y/N) turned around towards Midoriya and found him collapsed on the ground. Groaning, (Y/N) picked him up and scooted over Denki to a farther side and then placed Midoria next to him.

"What's up with people falling nowadays?" (Y/N) asked herself with furrowed eyebrows. Looking down at the two sleeping figures (Y/N) smiled gently and them and opened the door and walked downstairs.

Once getting to the bottom stairs (Y/N) saw Ban and Meliodas talking with the two kids from earlier as Elizabeth and Hawks stayed in the side linds with Diane who was now outside. 

Hearing footprints getting closer to him Meliodas looked up from his beer and smiled affectionately at her. "(Y/N)! Glad you came here as fast as you could! Bans over here trying to get the kids to talk with food, so see how that's working out for him." Meliodas whistled and chugged another ounce of beer and grabbed onto (Y/N) wist and pulled her down next to him. 

"There, for then you won't ever think about running away like that!" Meliodas exclaimed and continued to hear the conversation coming from the three and ignoring the confused female. Looking down at Meliodas she saw him with flushed cheeks and a brad smile decorating his baby-like features. 

"So, (Y/N), does that sound like a plan?" Quickly looking back up at the person who asked her that (Y/N) nodded at Ban. "Sounds like a plan" (Y/N) agreed with him which allowed him to make a small celebratory fist bump.

Meliodas looked over at the two and sighed, "We need money though..." Meliodas whined though both Ban and Elizabeth were having none of it began to tell Meliodas of all the pros but none of the cons.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)