【Chapter 2】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

As (Y/N) picked up the stranger she turned around and faced me as I looked at the person in her arms, it was Elizabeth. I squinted my eyes a bit only to return them to normal when (Y/N) looked at me with a worried expression as I just smiled at her, she turned her eyes back at Elizabeth as she seemed to examine her state, so that little brat has yet again been able to find her way back again to (Y/N), huh? Well, let's see how long she'll live after I-

"Where would you like for me to put her Meliodas?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard (Y/N) voice as me a question which I of coarse gladly responded, "Oh, just put her in my room, from there she can recover, and don't worry about healing her I think she can do with a little energy out of her system." With that said all she did was give a nod and walk up the stairs to my room.

I sighed frustratedly while gripping my hair slightly, just when I thought we could go at least one reincarnation without an Elizabeth I was wrong, no matter what I do this stupid curse won't rest meaning that she will just be a more heavyweight for (Y/N), poor (Y/N) having to deal with Elizabeth, though no matter how many times I kill her she just comes back to life to pester her again, parrots never rest.

As I heard footsteps going down the stairs I immediately went back to my happy self as I saw (Y/N) appear with a tiny smile adorning her beautiful features, though I felt blessed to see such beauty I couldn't ignore what could have caused and I bet Elizabeth was the cause of it. Though I was angry at her I still needed to keep it hidden cause (Y/N) is good when it comes to knowing how I feel to help me better, though sometimes I wish she didn't.

With a happy smile, I asked, "(Y/N), do you remember Elizabeth? You know, the originals?" (Y/N) gave a nod to my question as she stared at me with no emotion at all, though I've grown used to it still bothered me that she was able to make me feel all these things but she didn't feel anything in return, though right now was not the right time to get all negative about this since its only a matter of time until she accepts the truth that we are perfect for each other, only a matter of time.

Walking to her I made her sit down on a stool as I sat next to her as I laid my head in her lap for her to comb her finger through my hair like she always did to calm me down, and that she did. As I felt her finger comb through my hair as it slightly massaged my head I closed my eyes as I felt myself relax. Closing my eyes I let out shallow breathing, everything thing was so peaceful, well, that is until we heard a sound from upstairs.

(Y/N) stopped her movements with her fingers combing through my hair as she picked up my head and gently laid it down in her stool as she got up and ran up the stairs. I could feel my teeth clench together as I got up and went up the stairs after (Y/N), my wrath was about to get out of control.

I took a deep breath and put a smile on as I gripped the knob of the door and opened it to find Elizabeth on (Y/N) lap with (Y/N) having a neutral face and Elizabeth having a facial expression of someone who is flustered a lot. Seeing that I closed the door and quickly walked downstairs as I went to the kitchen as started to chop up vegetables aggressively while still keeping a smile on my face, though my aura was screaming bloody murder.

The more I heard sounds from upstairs the more my aura kept on growing dangerously, and then I heard a loud thump and I can tell you I just lost it. As fast as I could I ran up the stairs and went to open the door only for the door to open before I could do it and there she was, (Y/N) with messy hair and Elizabeth who seemed so flustered she could pass out.

With a big smile and a scary aura, I said in a voice that was clearly trying to sound friendly but failing a bit, "What were you guys doing here? I heard a loud sound and decided to check it out." (Y/n) just cocked a brow but responded none the less, "I was just helping Elizabeth into some of my clothes since she was a bit dirty and I didn't want her feeling uncomfortable so I decided why not."

I gave a small relieved sigh as I looked behind her to see Elizabeth in one of (Y/N) clothes just like she said, though the part that she was wearing clothes that belonged to (Y/N) upset me a bit, no not a bit a lot. "You know (Y/N), I can just give her clothes from the tavern instead of you giving away your clothes randomly since you might need it if something were to happen to the rest." All I got in response was an 'It's fine', just when I was about to say more we heard I knock from the door, knights.

Both me and (Y/N) went down the stairs, though before she was able to fo with me towards the door I stopped her and signaled her to go and get Elizabeth out of the back door, me and Hawks will deal with the rest. Giving a nod (Y/N) went up and then down while holding Elizabeth bridal style, though I wanted to protest I couldn't say much since they were already out the door, yay.

"Open up! Deliver us the Wondering Rust Knight or you will suffer the consequences of the law!" Turning around I was about to tell (Y/N) to go and run away out the back door and into the forest, though they were already gone before I could say anything else.

Looking back at the door Hawks came back with the armor of the knight, alright then its showtime.

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʏ! ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)