【Chapter 18】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"So all we'll need to enter the Capitol of the Dead are memories of a past love one?" Ban questioned and placed his head onto of (Y/N) shoulder. (Y/N) sighed, "Indeed, though I don't think I have many memories to offer." (Y/N) apologized. 

Meliodas puffed his cheeks and hit Ban on top of the head with his cup. "Ban, get off of (Y/N)!" Meliodas demanded and gave him a small glare. Ban retorted by sticking out his tongue and doing a raspberry at the short blonde. 

"C-Can I come?" A small voice timidly asked them. Everyone turned their heads to where the voice was coming from and saw it was Midoriya who was clutching his blanket tightly. Coming from behind the intimidated male was Kaminari with a bright smile playing on his lips. "Me too!" Denki exclaimed and wrapped an arm over the male's shoulder. 

(Y/N) looked up at them and back at her chocolate milk and took a small sip before looking back at them with a deadpanned expression. "Absolutely not." (Y/N) sternly said which made Kaminari sulk, though Midoriya never goes down easily. 

Staring at her with a hopeful gaze Midoriya did the only thing that could assure victory. "Please, (Y/N)?" Midoriya pleaded but also gave her tear-filled eyes that were threatening to pour down his face making (Y/N) began to panic.

"Look, I know you and the other guy want to come with us and all but I don't think the place where we are going is exactly a safe place for you guys." (Y/N) stated and seethed out her dagger and began to polish it. 

Denki's gloomy atmosphere quickly turned into a happy child and ran towards (Y/N) with bright eyes. "What's that?" Kaminari questioned her and slightly tried to push away Ban but failed due to the obvious strength and intimidation between the two. 

Looking down at her dagger (Y/N) smiled, "Something precious to me, this was something given to me a long time ago. Though I'm surprised it hasn't rusted considering the amount of time I left it all alone." (Y/N) answered and went back to examine the freshly opened sword. 

Denki smiled down at her then at Midoriya, "She doesn't seem that intimidating, broccoli boy!" Midoriya flinched at the nickname and shyly looked away while a light blush. (Y/N) cocked her eyebrow at this and shrugged. Looking over at her master (Y/N) put on a happy face and smiled gracefully at everyone else and went back to face Meliodas after he issued that she should stop eating so much chocolate milk while he was sleeping. 

"What to do next, captain?" (Y/N) asked him and smirked. Meliodas smiled up at her, "We do what no one else would do. Go and have some quality time with the dead." Meliodas answered and chomped down on the banana. 

Sighing, (Y/N) grabbed onto Melidoas armpits and gently lifted him to face the others. Meliodas threw away the banana peel onto the ground making Hawks slip and fall. "Alright, everyone! I think we all already know what we're going to do so listen close. Ban, Diane, (Y/N), Elizabeth, Hawks, and I will be going to the Capitol of the Dead while those two over there stay here and make sure that nothing happens to the Boar Hat." Meliodas ordered everyone as they nodded in agreement with their role except for two disappointed males. 

Ban scoffed, "Why should I go?" Ban asked them, though no one answered. "Why not go, Ban? I think it might do you some good to get closest to death as much as possible." (Y/N) answered and gave him a small smile. Ban nodded and walked away from the group and outside. 

Putting Meliodas down on the ground (Y/N) bowed and left after Ban leaving a fuming male behind. On the outside world, Ban and (Y/N) were both standing outside the Boar Hat watching as a few birds flew by with (Y/N) having a peaceful expression.

"Ban, why do you always have to be dramatic? Then when you become dramatic I have to go and soothe your nonexistent wound." (Y/N) frowned and sat near the door frame wishing to save as much energy as she can. Ban looked up towards (Y/N) and to her surprise Ban had a tear-stained face while a vulnerable look on his features. 

Sitting down Ban placed his head on top of her and sighed, "(Y/N), can I tell you something?" Ban asked her and (Y/N) nodded. "Are you that one girl who took care of me for the past week back when I was a child?" Ban asked her but (Y/N) stayed quiet.

(Y/N) stared down at Ban with a confused smile and nothing seemed to come and reveal itself to being the truth for (Y/N) to say that she did remember when she very clearly did not. "Look, I don't even know what you're talking about, Ban." (Y/N) laughed as people shuffled around the room back inside the tavern.

Playing around with Ban's hair (Y/N) hummed, "Though I do remember meeting a little boy who looks just like you but younger, that kid has this certain fire in him that draws people in whilst Ban here doesn't have those two traits." (Y/N) chuckled.

Grasping onto the hands that were messaging his head Ban got up from her lap and pulled her into a hug and placed his head on top of her own. "Back then, I thought I was going to die at that very moment, and then you came in and changed everything." Ban smiled happily. (Y/N) nodded absentmindedly and yawned. 

"I suppose it was nice knowing you back in the olden days, huh, Ban?" (Y/N) smirked, but then was pulled down towards someone's lap. Looking up at the culprit (Y/N) saw it was actually Ban who wore his usual shit-eating grin. 

"Tell me, (Y/N), what do you think about when you see me? The same defenseless little boy or someone who has made the world of what it knew go upside down." Ban breathed into her ear and kissed it softly. 

"You gave me kindness when no one else would, and then you left. Well, now I don't think you would ever leave." Ban smirked and pulled away from (Y/N) as everyone got outside and chatted.

"Hey, are you okay, (Y/N)?" Elizabeth asked her. (Y/N) nodded, "I'm fine, though what about you?" (Y/N) asked her. Elizabeth smiled, "I feel great! My sleep was just so peaceful!" Smiling (Y/N) looked back over at the crowd and saw Ban who turned towards her and winked making (Y/N) look at all the others, though his stare was still on her. 

'Weirdo...'

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)