【Chapter 21】

ஜ۞ஜ

 ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Elaine...?" I whispered as I stopped running, the two stopping alongside me. "Hey, why are you following me and (Y/N)?" Ban questioned King, stuffing his hands deeper inside his pockets. "I have no intention of leaving you alone with her, that's why." King replied as he was still laying comfortably on his chastiefol pillow. 

"Leave!"

"I said I will not leave!"

"Imma beat you to death-!"

"Form two: Guardian!"

'These two will never stop fighting, huh?' I sighed and smiled fondly, my gaze still fixed on Elaine's. "(Y/N), what are you doing here?" Elaine asked me as she floated closer towards me, cupping my cheeks into her hands. Grabbing her right hand with my left one I pressed it closer towards me. 

"I came here with Master Meliodas, but I suppose I got too happy ran off. Master will be very angry after this." I nervously laughed as I saw her smile and pulled me into a hug. "You know, King and Ban are here too-" Turning my head around I saw as King was about to freeze Ban into stone and felt my smile immediately fall. That won't do.

Quickly pulling Elaine away from our hug I ran over towards Ban and pushed him out of the way, taking the hit. "(Y/N)!" Ban yelled out as he grabbed my hand, trying to pull me away from the spear curse that was quickly taking effect, already covering half of my legs. "Don't worry, (Y/N), I'll pull you out and you'll be better soon!" Ban exclaimed in desperation and tried to pull me out of the stone, but it was no use. 

"Ban, my legs are already made of stone so pulling me won't work." I explained to him, my lips set in a straight line. "What... what have I done?!" King yelled and dropped to his knees and held his head, tears streaking down his cheeks. 

"Turn her back now, King!" Ban demanded the crying King, only for the male to slowly shake his head as more tears fell. "I can't change her back no matter what I do!" King exclaimed, tears now falling onto the green crystals. My chest was now being turned to stone as everything down below my chest felt numb and ice cold. I wonder where King learned such a thing. 

"Ah... my chin's being-" Before I could finish what I was saying the curse now covered my mouth, then my nose, then my eyes...

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Falling to the ground next to the still (Y/N) Ban looked at his hand where he last held her hand, the familiar and comforting warmth still being tingiling.