【Chapter 3】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Running down the forest with Elizabeth in my arms my eyes darted around feeling a weak aura slowly approaching us, must be a holy knight apprentice. Not soon after I could hear shouts coming from behind us, screaming for us to stop, but I didn't of course.

As I kept running more Meliodas caught up with me and Elizabeth as soon did Hawk, he must have been the one to knock those knights off their feet, I'm proud. Meliodas was soon at my left side as he gave me a cheeky grin, "Hey (Y/N)! Sorry I couldn't distract them more but they found out that you ran away so they decided to chase you, though don't worry I won't let them even lay a finger near you." All I did was nod, looking up at a thick tree branch I jumped up towards it making sure that Elizabeth was still safe, though her face was very red so I didn't really want to ask since I didn't know if she was sad or angry, and I'm not good when it comes to comforting people.

Meliodas soon followed right after as I lay Elizabeth on the tree branch with me having to go back down for a quick pick up to get Hawk from the ground to the tree branch. Finally, Elizabeth let out a big sigh and looked at us with the most grateful and happy face I have ever seen, "Um...You saved me for the second time...I really don't know how I can ever repay you." Elizabeth exclaimed as she gave me a big hug, though if you were to look to my right you could see Meliodas with a jealous glare directed towards Elizabeth causing my eyes to widen a bit. Grabbing Elizabeth gently I sat her in the middle of me and Meliodas so then he wouldn't glare at her like that, he mustn't have liked the idea of me being close to his women, how strange are people.

Looking around more I could sense the aura of that apprentice knight closer now, like when I mean closer I mean half a mile close. Looking down I saw that Meliodas also went to the ground, grabbing both Elizabeth and Hawk I jumped down to the ground as I walked towards the cliff on where Meliodas was standing at, oh, didn't a knight fall from here?

With his back turned Meliodas spoke up, "So...why are ya searching for the Seven Deadly Sins?" Looking up I see Elizabeth even further near the cliff, very dangerous might I add, though why was everyone staring at the various cliffs and short mountains so epically?

"To stop...the Holy Knights."  That surprised me, even though I knew that the Holy Knights were becoming corrupted these past couple of years I didn't know it would come to such an extent for such measures. "Why would you want to stop the Holy Knights?" Hawks asked, with the same cute ass face from when I first saw him, but that's for another story. "The Holy Knights are the ones protecting the Kingdom of Liones. They're heroes, aren't they?" Continued Hawks, though that was a good question the answer that I was sure we were gonna get was definitely not at all good.

"Yes but...What if they were to bring war to this kingdom?" Hawks gave a slight gasp as of what Elizabeth has just said though all I gave to her statement was a nod, she was right on one thing, humans won't feel safe until they know they're the strongest. I looked over at Meliodas to see him giving off a serious expression, he then noticed my gaze at him and looked at me quickly as he was making grippy notions for me to go towards him which I did causing him to wrap his arms around my waist.

Elizabeth began to talk again, "A few days ago, the Holy Knights captured the king and the rest of the royal family and confined them one by one." Both me and Meliodas were knocked off guard for a minute only to quickly recover, Hawks also gave off an uneasy vibe as he began the questions, "I thought the king died of an illness?" Once finished Elizabeth moved her head towards us a little as she answered, "That's just a lie made up by the Holy Knights. I don't know why they would choose to start a war. But...they've begun recruiting people from the towns and villages around the kingdom, steadily preparing for war. I'm sure the effects of their actions will reach this area soon as well."

"Seriously?" Asked Hawks, finally Meliodas decided to speak up, "That sounds pretty bad." I looked blankly at him, sighing I commented on what Elizabeth said, "So you want me to kill them all? Do you think that will solve the problem?" All three of them looked at me as if I was crazy though all I gave in return from their weird glances was a cocked eyebrow as I asked, "What?" Suddenly a loud crash was heard near us as I looked to my left to see a huge cloud of dust as I could sense the aura that I felt earlier.

The ground that we were in was cut off as I hear Elizabeth scream in fear as I looked over at her and went to pick her up, as I did I saw that Meliodas already had Hawks covered. Once we got to the ground I saw the man that fell earlier as I healed him a bit as I picked him up as well, hearing a deep voice above us I looked up only to see an old man with armor and a sword with a weak power level.

"Whoops, I forgot to confirm whether they were the people in the report or not. Confirmed." Said the deep voice of the old man, though I was pissed, how dare he think that we were dead? Does he think me and my owner are weak like him?

Without looking at Meliodas for confirmation to proceed I flew up with my dragon wings to the old man as I saw him looked shocked, while he was about to say something I quickly covered Elizabeth's eyes as I used the wind to make the old man fly up as I put enough wind pressure in his neck that was enough to knock him out for a while as I sent him flying somewhere.

Sighing, I flew down towards the ground as I gently lay Elizabeth there as well as that other boy who was still knocked out. Meliodas came soon after as I dropped off Hawks as he came running towards me with tears on his face.

Elizabeth looked at me with an emotion in her eyes that I couldn't quite place and with the biggest and happiest smile I have ever had the pleasure of seeing, "Please tell me, what is your name?" With a smirk, I looked up at Elizabeth as I held her close to me, "I am (Y/N), the helper of the Seven Deadly Sins."

(ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ!)