【Chapter 26】

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊

┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊

┊  ✧        ✧   ┊

┊     ✧

"It's the Vaizel Fighting Festival elimination round! The referee will be yours truly; Love Helm! The rules of this round are simple in the extreme!" Twirling around in a cutesy manner (Y/n) gawked at him boredly, her fierce eyes searching beyond his metal helmet as (Y/n) immediately knew something was wrong. Too wrong.

'He smells like the dead.'

"Knock your opponents out of the ring! Throw them out—Okay! Push them out—Okay! Punch them into the air—Also okay! If it's barehanded, it's okay! The eight contestants still standing will move on to the finals! Without further ado—let the elimination round begin!" Raising his tiny hands high, Love Helm carried out an enormous smile.

Hollers of excitement spread throughout the massive rock base as everyone lifted their hands high, thrilled to finally begin the Fighting Festival's competition.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

As (Y/n) watched dozens of grown men tackle one another to the ground in attempts to disqualify them from the starting round (Y/n) remained to stare on blankly, the other three already have been detached from her and were now somewhere inside of the ring, and to her judgment, they were already getting their asses handed to them in a silver platter.

Capturing the wrist of an aged man (Y/n) turned her head and peered behind her shoulder, catching the sight of the astonished and somewhat intimidated male behind her as he stared down at her with bewilderment. "Aw... you two kiddos should probably tap out will you still can, and while you're at it, you should also let go of me." Without saying a word (Y/n) flung him towards a crowd of men as they all fell out of the arena like a group of bowling pins being toppled over by the rolling ball.

"Good job, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) nodded. "Thank you for your praise, Meliodas."

Continuing observing Ban yawn as he sidestepped and punched dozens of individuals, King running around as hastily and swiftly as he could without being detected while also clinging to his leopard-green pillow, and the other three having trouble getting out of the clutches of ten men—with Shinso's demonic appearance being concealed behind a hood—(Y/n) could only bask in anxiety as she lingered by her master's side, not daring to move for any reason other than to defeat an incoming opponent.