【Chapter 16】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Outside the Boar Hat was two people, one was a white-haired male who was sleeping on the other (H/C)-haired girls lap. Suddenly, Mama Hawks let out a big huff as she dug herself onto the ground with Diane right beside her. 

The sound woke up the male and lifted his head, but his eyes quickly made contact with (Y/N) own. Flushing red Ban smirked up at her and set his head down again only for (Y/N) to remove it and place his head gently onto the ground while getting up from her sitting position.

"I'm sorry, Ban, but Meliodas will be out here soon so I have to be ready." (Y/N) apologized to the irritated male. Ban huffed and glared at the green door in hatred of the short male who was to come out soon enough. "Why do you even care about what the Cap'n does next? Not like your his slave or something." Ban growled out and also got up, though with less enthusiasm. 

At the mention of 'slave' (Y/N) eyes widened slightly before going back to her calm state. "Ban, it is like that." (Y/N) mumbled to herself, she didn't wish for him to hear, but he did. Ban looked down at her with a surprised expression, though before he could even comment on that the front door burst open as a happy Meliodas walked out followed by Elizabeth and Hawks. 

Once out of the Boar Hat Meliodas immediately attached himself onto (Y/N) pressing his face onto her breasts. "Hello, Meliodas." (Y/N) welcomed him, but Meliodas just ignored her greeting as he relished himself on the warmth she had.

Ban snarled, "Let go of her, Cap'n!" Ban exclaimed. Grabbing onto Meliodas' head Ban threw him away from her and onto the wooden steps. Looking down at (Y/N) with worry he went closer to her. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Though when he thought that his worry was going to be returned with a happy smile (Y/N) did something that she always did in all their time of knowing each other, she took the captain's side.

Feeling a gentle hit on the head (Y/N) glared daggers at him and quickly ran towards Meliodas as (Y/N) began to stress over his safety, on which Meliodas eagerly allowed with nothing but greed. Gritting his teeth Ban looked away from the two as his eyes came into contact with the giantess.

"Sucks, huh? Well, you better get used to it, it's not like (Y/N) can do anything about it." Diane announced, but before Ban could ask her about what she meant by that Diane turned back around towards the four.

Getting up from his haven Meliodas outstretched his hands, making sure that it didn't hit (Y/N), and exclaimed with happiness. "We're here!"

Lifting her hand to her eyes Diane scanned the ghost village with curiosity. "So this is the Capitol of the Dead?" Diane commented, though her voice told clear that she was confused. "How exactly is this the desolate village the Capitol of the Dead?" Hawks questioned.