【Chapter 10】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"This power..."  Diane whispered, her eyes focused sharply on the bubble-gum-haired knight. 

"Yep, without a doubt. It's a Holy Knight." Meliodas said, his eyes also focused on the mysterious knight. In the background, Elizabeth looked at the man intensely. "Gilthunder... Your Gilthunder, right? Why, why are you..." Elizabeth asked herself, disbelief clear on her features. 

Both (Y/N) and Meliodas turned towards her. "You know him?" Meliodas asked Elizabeth. Elizabeth turned her head around at him. "Yes. He's a Holy Knight very close to my father, the king." Elizabeth glanced at (Y/N) to see if she was listening, which she was making her smile.

Turning back at Meliodas, Elizabeth continued, "He's the son of the Great Holy Knight Zaratras, so he would visit the royal palace often. I've known him since I was young." Elizabeth finished, looking sadly at Gilthunder. Meliodas looked up at the sky with his own thinking face. "The Great Holy Knight's son? Your Li'l Gil?" Meliodas asked him enthusiastically, his smile widening. 

Elizabeth jumped up in surprise, looking at Meliodas, she asked, "You know him?" Meliodas looked up at her, his eyes shining. "Yeah. He'd tag along to me and (Y/N) training sessions in the palace! Isn't that right, (Y/N)?" Meliodas said, asking (Y/N) as he turned his head back and looked at (Y/N). (Y/N) looked down at him and nodded, "He was my favorite person there too..." (Y/N) said, looking towards the sky at the end of her sentence to see if there was still thunder.

Gilthunder jolted upwards as his eyes widened. His cheeks flushed as he glanced away from her. "S-Silence, traitor!" Gilthunder demanded, though him trying to regain back his composure was difficult, and the others saw it.

Meliodas grinned, "Now that I think about it, didn't Gilthunder have a crush on (Y/N) back when he was a kid?" Meliodas said, looking at Gilthunder mockingly. This, however, caused him to growl in anger, though he maintained his composure.

Both Diane's and Elizabeth's eyes darkened, narrowing, glaring sharp daggers towards Gilthunder. Shrugging off their attempt, he looked back at Meliodas with a glare. "That was in the past, back then I was nothing but a fool, but now, I'm not an idiot. So, let's continue, shall we?" Gilthunder said, though his attempt to change the subject was futile.

Snapping out of her thoughts, (Y/N) looked back at Gilthunder in puzzlement. "Wait, you had a crush on me?" (Y/N) asked him, her voice clearly confused. Frowning, Gilthunder's eyes saddened a bit. "You... you never change, do you?" Gilthunder asked. Finally having enough of this topic, Diane asked, "So... are you going to continue? Or no..." Gilthunder snapped from his slaked posture as he straightened himself again.