【Chapter 6】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦*

Walking down the black covered ground I finally came to the end of the seemingly endless hallway. The ground was colored black as the walls and ceiling were dark red giving it a fearful aura, though I was used to it by now. Now in front of the red door, I knocked three times as it simultaneously opened by itself. Going in a looked around with a cold expression plastered on my face.

Going further inside the room it was pitch black with specks of red on the floor and little on the ceiling. Looking around some more I was suddenly interrupted by loud banging that sounded from the other side of the room, looking over I could see various hands imprinting their presence in the outside walls, and those hands were all the people I have killed.

Letting out a sigh I thought out my choices, for one if I went to look more closely at the hands it would start to get louder and louder until I can't handle it anymore, but I could just stand here and wait for the banging to die down, though the thing that replaces the banging in its absence is blood-curdling screaming which is just as worse as the banging. Either way, I would still suffer in some way or another.

Finally deciding my options I stood still, at least I could have a moment of peace, and I could try to block out the noises, though that never workes. Walking closer towards the original hand mark I could literally feel the heated stares of the spirits, though I only kept on walking further.

Suddenly, the spirits began to scream in fear as the room began to crack open, and white soon poured in making me cover my eyes.

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬*

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ------- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Yo, (Y/N), wake up." What now Meliodas? Can't you see I was about to suffer? How rude, not letting people have their favorite past-times. I'll just pretend I'm still sleeping, even if he is my owner he must already know how important my sleeping time is for me.

"Come on (Y/N), I know you aren't awake! I order you to stop pretending to sleep and let me talk." Meliodas demanded, damn he used our contract. My eyes immediately opened wide as I stood up and faced Meliodas. After that, I was able to control my movements again, and the first thing I did was stare at Meliodas with a frown on my face. "Yes, owner? " I said with an irritated tone.

Though, in the end, all Meliodas did was give me a happy and bright smile, "Well, good news! We have info on where we can find another sin!" At what Meliodas said I immediately brightened up, turning towards him I gently grabbed his hand and led him out the door.

"Alright, thanks Meliodas! Gotta get dressed so...bye!" Grabbing the handle I went to close the door only for Meliodas foot to be blocking the door to close completely. "Not so fast (Y/N)...right now I don't feel happy so I want to help you dress, okay?" Meliodas said with a tired tone on which I immediately nodded my head.

Grasping my hand he leads me towards my bed as he grasped my shoulders and sent me down to the bed. Meliodas stood there for a second as he walked to my closet, opening the closet door he began to dig onto the clothes, soon making a mess that I knew I would later have to clean up.

"Now...(Y/N)...Today your gonna wear something...cute and remember...if you feel anyone else's gaze on you...tell me, okay?" Meliodas' tone was quiet yet held some unknown meaning behind them, though this is Meliodas, he's unpredictable.

"Okay Meliodas, though, are you okay? You seem...distant." I asked in a worried tone, how can I not be worried? He's all I got, I have to treat him with the utmost care. Meliodas movements momentarily stopped, though he immediately resumed it. "What makes you think that?" Meliodas questioned. "Well, I noticed you sending small glares at Elizabeth here and there, and besides, your question gave it all away because you always dress me into something...unique."

Meliodas let a small snicker escape his mouth making me smile, "I'm not glaring at Elizabeth, there just stares of love (Y/N)." Though sometimes what he says might make sense, this time it didn't. "So you're saying if someone is in love with someone that person will send glares at that person to express their love?" I asked as I tilted my head in confusion, seriously, in all my years I never knew you would do that when you're in love.

"Right! Ah, this one seems cute...here, try it one (Y/N)!" Turning around in his arms held a cute dress that was fit for a noble kid. "Here it is! Remember that I gifted this to you two weeks ago? Speaking of which, what should we do with the other dresses? I thought it was going to explode when I opened it." Meliodas said in a happy tone and an even happier expression. I let out an exasperated sigh, "Yeah I remember, and for the dresses, I can go and let Elizabeth dress up in them." I offered, hey, it didn't seem that bad of an idea.

I thought that it would lighten up the mood but it only worsened it, his expression quickly darkened as I could feel his anger due to our contract. "I forbid you to give any more of your clothes to Elizabeth, got it?" I gulped as I gave a firm nod, damn you contract.

As I saw Meliodas open his mouth to say something I could hear knocking from the door making all of us turn our heads towards the noise. "Miss (Y/N)? Sir Meliodas? We have to go, the moon is starting to set." I quickly got up and grabbed the dress from Meliodas' hands, "Thanks Elizabeth! Go on Meliodas, you need to go, now bye!" Grabbing his shoulders I dragged him out the room and into the hallway as I closed the door and locked it, just in case.

Now, off into the unspoken world! Damn, I already can feel the danger, it smells like Meliodas cooking.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)