【Chapter 15】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘...

The soft swaying of the leaves against one another as light seeped through giving it an alluring light show onto the bright patches of grass. Different species of birds played their beautiful melodies as they awoke the sleeping townspeople and even some wandering travelers. 

Once the rays of the sun hit her face the young-looking girl grumbled and sat up. Looking around the place she clicked her tongue and moved away from the bird's nest from her view and got up, though fell. Grunting, (Y/N) lifted her face and began to crawl all the way towards her closet and gripped onto the handle and opened it, its clothing falling out. 

Lifting her gaze from the floor (Y/N) saw the multitude of colors and groaned, falling onto the ground again. Glancing over at the calendar she saw that it was Wednesday...wait, Wednesday?! 

Quickly getting up from her laying position (Y/N) hurriedly grabbed a random set of clothing and a hairbrush and began to change to the best of her abilities. She didn't want this day to look like a hobo, no, today was one of the rare times where she gets some freedom and she wants to look her best. 

Before she went towards the door (Y/N) went to the loose wooden floor tile and lifted it and grabbed 20 bags filled to the brim with gold, something that she has been storing up for the past ten years working jobs here and there. 

Grabbing the hanging bag (Y/N) took one last looked at herself and smiled, though the smile was small and a bit forced. Walking over towards her bed (Y/N) waved her hand as the wind picked up and did the bed for her. Thank you, magic. Finally deciding that she was done (Y/N) went over towards the door and took a deep breath and exhaled, her eyes showing confidence.

 Finally deciding that she was done (Y/N) went over towards the door and took a deep breath and exhaled, her eyes showing confidence