【Chapter 14】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Well then, Elizabeth. I'll introduce him again." Meliodas announced at the laying female as he took another chug from the beer he was holding. Elizabeth smiled politely at the newly introduced sin. "This is the Fox Sin of Greed, Ban." Meliodas introduced both of them and walked away to see what (Y/N) was doing.

Ban sighed as he leaned his head on top of his fist and lazily glanced over at the princess. "Yo, nice to met ya." Ban yawned and looked away from Elizabeth. Elizabeth sweat-dropped and looked away from him and onto the night sky. 

"Ban, where the hell did you those clothes? Did you steal them or something?" Looking over at the familiar figure Ban's face lit up as he got up from his sitting position and towards (Y/N). Swinging his arm around her shoulder and grinned down at (Y/N).

"My little dragon, how much you wound me!" Ban exclaimed dramatically as he put his hand on top of his forehead and made a pained expression. (Y/N) laughed as she shook her head and glanced down at the hugging blonde-haired male.

"I'm sorry, though your disturbing Meliodas." (Y/N) stated bluntly and closed her eyes to savor that last seconds of peace. Ban looked down as he saw his captain glaring at him while hugging her waist. "Back off, Ban. Shouldn't you be raiding the beer barrels or something?" Meliodas huffed as Ban looked over at the beer barrels and smiled.

"Your right, bye (Y/N)!" Running over towards the beer (Y/N) sighed and opened her eyes to look towards Meliodas who was still glaring at Ban's retreating figure.

"Are you okay, Meliodas? You seem angry." (Y/N) asked her master as she bent down to come face-to-face with Meliodas. Meliodas looked at her (E/C) eyes as he smiled happily. "I'm alright, just a bit mad about that broccoli kid." Meliodas whispered as he snuggled closer towards (Y/N). 

(Y/N) stiffened as she let out another sigh escape her (L/C) lips. "Master... Izuku is just a child that needed help. Remember when I first met you? You were just a little infant who I had to take care of, all the times you tried to sneak off and I had to follow you and protect you. In a way, Izuku remembers me of you." (Y/N) explained to him as Meliodas gave her cheek a small peck.

"So, what your saying is that you preferred me as an infant? Is that it?" Meliodas asked her as his eyes began to darken. (Y/N) gulped as she tried to keep direct eye contact.

"No, that's not what I meat! What I meant is that I just miss those days where you were just a little infant so I think that's why I feel like being there to protect him..." (Y/N) faltered as she began to play with her fingers.