【Chapter 9】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"A holy knight?" Asked Diane, the Serpent Sin of Envy.

"Sh-Shes huge!" Yelled Hawks, beginning to sweat due to his shock. (Y/N) let go of Elizabeth, gently setting her in the ground as Elizabeth tumble a bit, but stood straight. Walking behind her, Elizabeth's face began to show a bit of fear.

"N-No, were definitely not Holy Knights!" Declared Elizabeth as she let out a strained smile. Once Elizabeth ended her sentence a hand grasped onto both Meliodas and (Y/N) as it swiped near the other member of the group. Letting out a startled gasp, Elizabeth looked up only to find Diane holding onto both of them making her glare at Diane, though Diane just ignored it.

"Lord Meliodas! Miss (Y/N)!" Yelled Elizabeth in surprise. Hawks began to look left and right in an effort to find both Meliodas and (Y/N). Looking up, Hawks finally caught up in what Elizabeth was glaring at. "There they are!" Hawks yelled out, a brave expression crossing his face.

Diane glared hard at the two people that she held in her hand. "Are you guys a Holy Knight?" Asked Diane, not letting go of her grasp on them. Looking at each other both of them nodded and turned back around towards Diane. "You're not going to eat him, are you?" Asked Hawks, pure desperation clear in his tone.

"Let go of Miss (Y/N) and Lord Meliodas!" Yelled out Elizabeth. Diane paused for a second, then let out a huh noise. "Huh, Meliodas?" Diane said. Pulling closer to the two people that were in her hand, Diane looked closer, trying her hardest to fully see them. 

"Hey, Diane! It's been a long ten years!" Said Meliodas, giving Diane a bright smile. Leaning in closer to the two, Diane's glare hardened.

Then, all of a sudden, her pupils turned into a bright star as she let out an excited squeal. "(Y/N)!" Diane yelled in excitement. Tossing Meliodas to the ground, Diane began to smother (Y/N) with an amount of love that should be lethal. Diane began to chant her name over and over again as her former serious atmosphere turned into one of pure love.

Down in the ground was one confused big, one jealous princess, and one very angry demon. 

"I really missed you, (Y/N)!" Diane declared. Elizabeth then changed her expression from one to jealously to confusion. "Um, Lord Meliodas? Is she perhaps... one of the Sins?" Asked Elizabeth, turning to her left on where Meliodas was thrown at. Getting up, Meliodas patted his clothes for any dirt. Glancing up at them, Meliodas gave that was directed towards Diane, though Diane just ignored it, too busy smothering (Y/N) with love.