【Chapter 22】

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊

┊  ┊   ✧    ┊    ┊

┊  ✧        ✧   ┊

┊     ✧

"Let's get away from here, everyone!"

"Let's kill her while the killing's good."

"Don't be barbaric. I'll petrify her."

"I do believe burning her while she's unconscious would be a much better idea."

"(Y/N)-sama!"

"What does "sama" even mean?!"

Even though with all of these ideas given to their boss, Meliodas, he did not see anything that could change his mind. "Nah, let me handle this." Meliodas stated, his eyes serious as he crossed his arms on his chest. 

'Master...' (Y/N) sighed, disappointed in her master's decision. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

On land near a lake were the Seven Deadly Sins and their companions, relaxing and catching up on lost time as they enjoyed the calm scenery and food available to them. Well, two weren't.

"Ow! (Y/N)-sama! Be gentle!"

"You wouldn't be complaining if both of you didn't break your arms!" 

"It wasn't our fault! It was that lightning!"

"Lightning my ass!" (Y/N) yelled, tightening the wraps around Denki's wrist making him cry more. "We're telling the truth, (Y/N)-sama! Sparks of lightning did come out of Denki-san's hands! Just like green ones came out of mine!" Izuku swore, this only further angered (Y/N).

"Don't try to put the blame some lies! I told both of you to stay behind, but you didn't! Now you're hurt!" (Y/N) exclaimed, finishing tying Denki's sling and putting it over his arm. "We're fine now, (Y/N)-sama! So please, don't worry anymore!" Denki smiled, his smile blinding (Y/N).