【Chapter 12】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Inside the complicated prison, both (Y/N) and Midoriya were looking for a certain white-haired alcohol addict. Midoriya was behind the quiet female as he was looking around the place cautiously, though (Y/N) was just looking ahead.

Looking up at (Y/N), Midoriya clenched her robes tightly as he stuttered, "(Y-Y/N)... do you know where we're going?" Midoriya asked her, seemingly not liking the dim hallways as loud banging could be heard from other prison cells.

(Y/N) hummed as she continued to look forward, only sparing Midoriya a glace for only a second before looking back. "Nope, though we will soon. Ban for sure as already heard of my teammate's arrival so he must already have taken action. Well find him soon enough, he always makes a commotion over everything." (Y/N) answered him, though Midoriya only gulped.

"So... how's he like?" He asked (Y/N), though she only sighed. "He's... a very eccentric person. You might even say he can be sadistic at times, or even a masochist, but he's really not, he just really enjoys the thrill of a good time. He likes booze, he's careless yet strong, and bothering people until they snap is his favorite past-time activity." (Y/N) described Ban to Midoriya the best she could, however, Midoriya can't help but feel slightly scared.

Sensing this, (Y/N) looked down at Midoriya and patted his back lightly, on which Midoriya immediately snapped out of his trance and slightly looked up at her only to look back down, his gaze on the ground as his face becomes a deep shade of red.

Suddenly, a loud thud could have been heard in the hallway to the right. (Y/N) quickly looked away from Midoriya as she grasped his hand and lead them down the narrowly dimmed hallway. Looking around she saw two guards on the ground, dead.

(Y/N) scoffed as she clasped her hands onto Midoriya's eyes, completely covering his vision from the gruesome sight. 

Sensing someone in front of him, Ban looked away from his work as his eyes meet with the familiar (E/C) eyes that he could always find himself staring at, no matter the situation. Ban's eyes widened as he faced his body towards her. 

"It's been a while, Ban. Say, how has total isolation been for you over the past years?" (Y/N) asked the tranced man. Without a second to waste, Ban quickly ran towards her as he encased her warm body towards his own, cold one.

"(Y/N)... your really here. It's not an illusion. Your really, really here..." Ban mumbled to himself as he placed his head on top of hers as he took a sniff of her scent. (Y/N) just stood there, her hands still covering the eyes of the innocent cinnamon roll as they were still facing the dead soldiers.