【Chapter 19】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Momma! Momma!" I yelled out as I raced into my mother's arms. She smiled down at me and lifted me towards her lips, kissing me on the forehead. "My adorable little daughter, one day you will become one of the greatest saviors ever known, but first, we have to get you out of this troll snot that you got yourself into." My mother laughed at me as I pouted. 

"It's not my fault that the troll decided to shoot snot at me! I was just trying to play with it!" I exclaimed, furrowing my eyebrows. My mother laughed again and covered me with her wing, hiding me from the view of others, hiding me from the embarrassment of the other members of the clan seeing me. 

Finally arriving at our home I ran out of my mother's wing and ran towards one of the shiny rocks that my mother called a sapphire and stared at it. "Look, momma! It grew one inch!" I called out to my mother and saw her walking towards me. Bending down to my height my mother picked me up and raised me as high as she could. 

"Look out all those sapphires up there, (Y/N). See how many there are? Those are the people who love us and believe in us, which we must forever protect, got it?" My mother stated as I nodded my head firmly. Looking up at the thousands of glittering stones I smiled, I wish that I will forever be there to protect the sapphires. 

"Ban, that doesn't suit you!" Glancing over my shoulder I saw Diane laughing at Ban, a smile appeared on her face. Looking down at the ground I saw it had thousands of pick flowers covering the ground which was different from the deserted ground that I saw no too long ago. 

"(Y/N), the flowers are soo pretty!" Diane exclaimed as she walked over to me and bent down, looking at me. I smiled and picked up one of the flowers and brought it to Diane's hand. "For you, I think they would really look pretty on you if I made a flower crown, but I don't think we have much time for that." I chucked. Diane took the flower and inspected it, blushing soon afterward. 

"T-Thank you, (Y/N)!" Diane thanked me and smiled, her aura bright. I nodded my head and turned my head to the left and looked down to see Meliodas looking at my breasts with a serious expression. "Indeed, a pretty view." Meliodas agreed with her for different reasons, and soon he was knocked towards the ground by Ban. 

"Pervert! You can do it to Elizabeth, but you can never do it to (Y/N)!" Ban proclaimed as he glared one last time to Meliodas and went to look back at me with a worried expression. "Are you okay, (Y/N)!" Ban asked me as he looked over my body to see if anything was harmed. I shook my head and pat his white locks gently, running my fingers through their soft texture. 

"I'm good, though I do have to go and help Meliodas. I hope he's not hurt." I whispered the last part and left Ban's side and went over to Meliodas'. "Master, are you all right?" I questioned him as I helped him up. Giving me a goofy smile Meliodas latched himself to my front body and stuffed his face to my neck. 

"Come on, (Y/N)! We have to go and find King!" Meliodas exclaimed as he lazily raised a fist. Laughing, I walked back over towards the others who were watching our interaction. "What took you guys soo long?" Diane asked us, her eyes showing suspicion. I shook my head and waved my hand to her, "Don't worry, we didn't do anything that could be deemed un-childlike." I reassure her and walked back over towards Ban, this time making sure that Meliodas won't fly out. 

"Oh, I see the pervert is still latched onto you like a leech, typical." Ban scoffed and turned back around to inspect our surroundings. "Even if we were to eat them, we'd never get full..." Hawks whispered and blew on one of the flowers making the petals fall out and be carried by the wind, and soon every single petal on every single flower was blown away too making a hard to see right in front of you.

"Hey! Wait up, guys! We're coming too!" Hearing the familiar voice of someone I quickly turned around only to see both Denki and Midoriya running towards us to the point that they were right inside the flower field. I also heard the cries of another pair of kids, but I didn't care, they were already dead.

"Go back, you two! This place is not safe!" I tried to warn them, but they were already inside. Deciding to go and protect them I grabbed Elizabeth as Meliodas was still holding onto me and grabbed both of them as well, holding onto them tightly as not to get blown away by the harsh wind. 

After a few seconds, the wind started to calm down, and soon the wind completely stopped as the flower petals disappeared. 

"Is it over?" Denki asked me, his grip stronger than the other three. I slowly looked over at Denki and glared at him making him back away from me with a nervous smile. "Are you okay, Lady (Y/N)?" Elizabeth asked me. Looking over at her I calmed down and smiled at her and nodded. Letting go of her I set her gently down onto the ground and looked back at Midoriya and Denki which both had nervous expressions. 

"Are you guys... idiots?!" I yelled out as I grabbed both of their ears. "I and Meliodas told you not to come, yet what do you do? You come here anyway! This place is dangerous for people like you!" I scolded them as much as I could, but I never really had much practice with something like this. 

"We're sorry! We're sorry!" Both of them chanted over and over again until I finally calmed down and let go of their ears. Sighing, I turned away from them and looked down only to see Meliodas giving me an angry expression. 

"Why are those two here?" Meliodas questioned me, but I just shrugged. "They decided to be idiots and come along." I answered him. Meliodas let go of me and went to go and reprimand them as I walked away and towards Ban. 

"Hey, Ban." I said, my eyes glued to the beautiful green stones. "Yeah, darling?" Ban asked me, his eyes looking down at my figure. "I can sense Elaine is near." I stated, and off I was, running around the green stones in search for Elaine, though I already know where she was at.

Hearing Ban catching up to me I turned around as he was already right next to me, his face blank. Turning my head to the right I also saw King who has a serious expression as he was using his chastiefol pillow.

Staring straight ahead I saw the familiar figure of Elaine appear, and her beautiful honey-colored eyes looked at me with the most affection I have ever received. 

This is why I cared about her soo much, she was the only one to ever give me such love. Love that was not driven by obsession, but love that you would give to the person that you trust most in this world, normal love. Elaine made me feel normal as if nothing has ever happened to me. 

Elaine was the only person who has ever gone beyond to save me, and I appreciate her for that. I don't love her, but I cherish her. 

For I know how to receive love, but now how to feel it.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)