【Chapter 8】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Wh-What?" Hawks exclaimed as he was suddenly surrounded by multiple Elizabeth's. All four of them stood there, wide-eyed as they saw Elizabeth's appear. Turning around, (Y/N) found an Elizabeth that was walking towards the rest. 

'Wait a second,' (Y/N) thought, narrowing her eyes as the Elizabeth walked past her, eyes blank from any emotion. 'Her eyes...Wait, I should leave this one for Meliodas. Owner would definitely not like it if I were to lay a finger on one Elizabeth.' Though, (Y/N) still kept on staring at the fake Elizabeth's.

"Miss (Y/N)! Lord Meliodas!" Multiple Elizabeth's exclaimed at the same time, all their eyes as blank as (Y/N) when she's mad. Beginning to become surrounded by all the Elizabeth's (Y/N) stood closer to Meliodas in an order to protect him if needeth be.

"You know I'm the real one, right?" Exclaimed an Elizabeth, though her eyes too were clouded.

"I'm right here."

"No, I'm the real one!"

"No, I'm real!"

"I'm the real Elizabeth!"

"Wow, boobs galore!" Exclaimed Meliodas with a happy expression. Turning around, Hawks exclaimed in frustration, "Now's not the time for that!" (Y/N) sighed, closing her eyes for a bit only to open them. "Hawks right, Meliodas, you must figure out a way to know who the real Elizabeth is, right?" (Y/N) stated a neutral expression on her face.

"The rest of you are fakes!" Exclaimed an annoyed person. The group of three looked around, trying to find the source of the noise only to find nothing. "Leave, human! Leave this forest!" There it was again, the annoying voice. 

"Miss (Y/N), Lord Meliodas." Turning around, both Meliodas and (Y/N) saw multiple Elizabeth's going towards them. Grabbing onto Meliodas' shoulder (Y/N) put her guard up as she glared sharply at all the Elizabeth's.

"Hmm... I can't tell them apart by looking." Meliodas sounded, his expression the same as ever. "Is it just me or is this hella creepy." (Y/N) said, feeling not at all comfortable for a bunch of Elizabeth's to be slowly walking towards her with a weird, dazed voice.

Suddenly, all the Elizabeth's jumped towards them both with happy expressions. "Miss (Y/N)! Lord Meliodas!" Yelled all of them at the same time. 

Quickly grabbing Meliodas, (Y/N) jumped up and landed onto a small cliff. Placing Meliodas on the ground safely (Y/N) faced the Elizabeth's. 

"Owner, do you wish for me to do something about...this?" (Y/N) asked, her tone serious. Meliodas gave (Y/N) a bright smile, "No need, (Y/N). I think I can handle this from here." Meliodas said, reassuring (Y/N).