【Chapter 11】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

*𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...*

Inside a village stood an ordinary church, standing proud and tall yet humble. The sky was clear as few clouds showed themselves in the sky.

"Oh Celestial dragon, please bring back to us the young men of the village who were taken by the kingdom." An old man whispered, hoping that the Celestial Dragon heard its prayers. Another man also whispered, kneeling as he clasped his hands together and closed his eyes tightly as if trying to block the tainted world away. "Please bring divine retribution to the Holy Knights." Finishing his prayer, a crow was heard as its unanimous noise startled the old man.

Outside the Church and up in the sky was a hurdling man as he pierced through the winds with electricity circling his very being. Suddenly, the man hit the roof of the Church as the Church was bound to collapse, though before any more harm could happen to it a shield shielded those inside the Church as it collapsed, the innocent villagers safe.

Gilthunder looked around only to see the villagers safe, for not even a scratch on them present. Looking up he saw the mark of the dragon as it shined brightly, though died down soon after. Gilthunder ticked as he walked away from the rubble of the collapsed Church and out into the streets.

The villagers who were inside the collapsed Church stared at each other in surprise, for they somehow survived something as powerful as that hit. The old man from earlier quickly looked up at the dragon shrine as he kneeled deeply as let out a few thankful cries, and so did the others.

The old man again looked up at the dragon shrine as it saw it light up a red color showing wrath as its emotion. The villagers quickly panicked, though the old man just held up his hand and looked at them.

"The Celestial Dragon is not mad at us, no, for it's mad at the Holy Knights who have destroyed its sanctuary. May the Celestial Dragon have divine retribution for them." The old man spoke as everyone nodded and began to pray yet again, completely ignoring the destroyed Church.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Inside the traveling Boar Hat slept a (H/C)-haired girl as her chest rose up and down. Her eyes furrowed as a frown was present on her face. Opening her eyes she faced a white ceiling, moving her hands she found them touching a familiar soft surface that is her bed as she let out a relieved sigh.

She smiled as she stared out the window as they passed by small hills, though where she was earlier quickly angered her.

"Those Holy Knights... They've gone too far. Taking away my people is one thing, but destroying my final gift to them is another. The fact that I'm hiding this religion from my owner is one thing in itself, now they have to make it worse by causing a ruckus?" (Y/N) murmured to herself as she got out of her bed and saw herself wearing her sleeping gown.