【Chapter 1】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The sun rose to meet the full glory of the sky as I looked out the window of my bedroom window, yeah I have a room now. Usually, when you're a prisoner you're supposed to live inside your owner's accessory until they summon you but hey, I got a nice owner.

Hearing my bedroom door creak open I turned around to see Meliodas with a freshly cleaned pair of the taverns work clothes folded in one hand. Turning towards me he smiled causing me to smile back. "Good morning Meliodas, how did you sleep?" I asked as I walked towards him with an outstretched hand as I waited for him to give it to me, but he shook his head with a perverted smile, shit.

"No can do (Y/N) because today I decided to dress you up! Just like old times, how does that sound?" Meliodas announced with a bigger smile, does his cheeks never stop hurting? Sighing, I went to the middle of the room as I began to take off my sleeping gown, and once it has fallen to the floor with me having nothing on except for a bra and undergarments Meliodas walked towards me as he put the uniform and buttoned it up while putting the skirt on me as well.

I know I know, it's different from the others but Meliodas insisted and I can not say no to his request,  sadly. As he finished he grabbed the brush from my nightstand and began to brush my (H/L) (H/C) hair while humming while I just sat in my bed looking at the wall with a neutral face.

Giving a satisfied hum Meliodas grabbed my hand and turned me around as he hugged me, pulling back but not before giving me a peck on the cheek and I did the same as well. Both of us walked downstairs as Momma Hawk began to dig herself down to the dirt. As Meliodas was fixing stuff up behind the counter Hawks came running at me with tears in his eyes.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! I had the worst of dreams! I was dreaming that I was being roasted alive!" Hawks said as he was desperately looking for my warmth as I gladly gave it to him with a hug. As I was soothing his back I heard footsteps approaching the taverns front door causing me to let go of Hawks as I stood up straight with a gentle smile on my features, damn do I look good today.